• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile
How do you manage to make everything sound seedy? ;) :P

You still away on business? B)

lol :D , its a fine art mi dear :icon_peace:

Anyway how do you know i am away :sign0068: ,erm :curtain: stalking me or missing me :goofy: :love: :gorgeous:

Guest jet_dd34

Anyway how do you know i am away :sign0068: ,erm :curtain: stalking me or missing me :goofy: :love: :gorgeous:

Evening all ! B) , just got in 0:0 :blink:

Sat in my hotel room ( with a two litre jug of the good stuff :P ) in rainy , windy and miserable Arnhem <_<

Just stalking you. :bobby: Relax, you mentioned it in a post on the match thread last night. :)

Edited by jet_dd34

Guest oa_exile
Seedy, us? Never!! ;)

We are just downright juicy!!!! :o:lol:

:unsure: i have better not respond to that :lipsrsealed2: .................. :rolleyes4:.............. :lipsrsealed2:............... :surprised:

Guest jet_dd34
:unsure: i have better not respond to that :lipsrsealed2: .................. :rolleyes4:.............. :lipsrsealed2:............... :surprised:

You need all your faculties for tomorrow, so no watching any iffy TV channels. ;) :blink:

Guest jet_dd34
Asian Goddess sought by debonair, athletic male. Hold of terror over millions of followers a must. Extra arms an advantage. Will travel.

Box OL8141

:lol:

Like the "extra arms" bit. :blink:

Will a goddess of Italian descent do? :o ;) With a hold of terror over oa_exile. :lol::jailed:

Welcome to OWTB. :)

Guest oa_exile
Asian Goddess sought by debonair, athletic male. Hold of terror over millions of followers a must. Extra arms an advantage. Will travel.

Box OL8141

Welcome help_shiny to OWTB :bounce:

Not sure if you have posted this on the right Forum though :blink: ..........LonelyHearts.com ;)

Box OL8141

Welcome aboard Shiny. Any joy yet in finding a Latin American republic in need of a strongman ruler to restore stability and the rule of law? They were two a penny in the olden days, now you sit on the waiting list for months only to be gazumped by some upstart with his own gold braid for the gaudy uniform.

Welcome aboard Shiny. Any joy yet in finding a Latin American republic in need of a strongman ruler to restore stability and the rule of law? They were two a penny in the olden days, now you sit on the waiting list for months only to be gazumped by some upstart with his own gold braid for the gaudy uniform.

thanks for the welcomes y'all.

'fraid not Lees, not so easy these days as you say. Maybe somewhere in equatorial Africa might offer better prospects?

Just introducing myself. Long time Latics fan, saw first match back in 58 (I was 7),becoming a regular following season. Live in sunny Royton now but have been resident in Holts Estate and Clarksfield. Spent a good 25 years of my life following Latics away,but only attend home matches now. Fave drinks are classic English ale and red vino. I hate Man U.

Looks a great board,so great it's totally confusing,but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Just supping Theakstons Old Peculiar. Good evening.

Guest scarlet
Just introducing myself. Long time Latics fan, saw first match back in 58 (I was 7),becoming a regular following season. Live in sunny Royton now but have been resident in Holts Estate and Clarksfield. Spent a good 25 years of my life following Latics away,but only attend home matches now. Fave drinks are classic English ale and red vino. I hate Man U.

Looks a great board,so great it's totally confusing,but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Just supping Theakstons Old Peculiar. Good evening.

Hello rictic

Is that an anagram of critic? Following Latics since 1958! Wow! That's a lonnnnnnnnnng time! :sign0173:

You'll get used to the board, once you're in the swing of things.

Welcome laddie. :)

howdy! enjoy the Theakstons.

Guest jet_dd34
Hello rictic

Is that an anagram of critic? Following Latics since 1958! Wow! That's a lonnnnnnnnnng time! :sign0173:

You'll get used to the board, once you're in the swing of things.

Welcome laddie. :)

You got in there quick! Jocko! :lol:

Hello rictic. welcome to the madness. :)

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Rictic :bounce: to OWTB :latics: , take your time and ease yourself in ( DD and Scarlet like that saying ;) )

Any probs give one of us a shout B)

Guest jet_dd34
Welcome Rictic :bounce: to OWTB :latics: , take your time and ease yourself in ( DD and Scarlet like that saying ;) )

Any probs give one of us a shout B)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Shocking. ;)

hi all. i've decided to come over here from JK to post my inane claptrap. I take it the usual suspects are now in residence here and you all have similar usernames...?

Yep the usual suspects are here, except BB80 who just vists as a guest.. he seems to be staying away from the light so far, but he will turn to the dark side soon enough..

Usernames are the same for about 95% of posters..

Welcome aboard.. have a search round and see whats what !!