Archived Welcome Posts

Beardy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile
Oi! Stop picking on people. Just 'cause yer a moderator! :shame:

Btw, Crieff is a nice place, very picturesque.

Oi ! , Get it right "Super" Moderator :policeman: actually .......now be off with you :whip: or else :rifle: .......

Name: John

How long a supporter: Since 1981, although there have been gaps due to work and family. For the last few years, have rejoined the ST Holders (with my eldest son, and the youngest has expressed his interest, so there's another fan on his way). Normally get to 8-10 aways per season dependant on importance, work, money.

Favourite Game: Two answers:

1. Vs Tottenham, Carling Cup, September 2004, Lost 6-0. Why? My son was one of the mascots, and despite the result he had a great night meeting the players and being behind the scenes. He ran on the field with Will Haining, and got his picture took with Sir David of Eyres. There was some great footage of him on Sky as well.

2. beating Man Utd 1993.

Favourite All Time player: Rick Holden & Andy Ritchie combination - one crosses, the other nods it in - one tactic that never changes and still works, get them crosses in the box.

Favourite Current player: Warne, Gregan, Taylor

Finish: Heart - top 2, Head - playoffs

Biggest Rival: Tranmere (can't stand em, even before the whole RM saga), and of course there's always room for an unbridled hatred of the Red Scum.

Welcome, TafkaN. Another JKL'er, if I remember rightly. What's with the name, just out of interest?

My nickname when I started work 20 years ago, was Nogger. I always used this as my login, but I've found over the years, my user name has already been taken when signing up for forums, mail accounts, etc, normally by some European geezer.

Hence the birth of my new name, TafkaN. Quite simply, The Artist Formerly Known As Nogger

I've been a long-time lurker on JKL, and know a few names from their and also over at TheFootballForum as well (Rocky, Derek, Beardy).

This board is far more user-friendly and practical than either JK or the Official boards. Some good posts and banter on here too.

I've been a long-time lurker on JKL, and know a few names from their and also over at TheFootballForum as well (Rocky, Derek, Beardy).

This board is far more user-friendly and practical than either JK or the Official boards. Some good posts and banter on here too.

Invision is a much better board, so welcome aboard matey!