Archived Welcome Posts

Beardy

*Cough* sorry posted by mistake , thought this was the long thread :wink:

You are just jealous exile.... see, at least between blast and boast we have enough members to have a thread between us.... if it was the sandcastle massiv, it would be you, talking to yourself.... havent seen all those members you have been promising yet.... :wink:

I assume from the lack of a blast banner Mrs Sideburns may have had a dissappointing birthday... or is she still happily bopping to prince, and happy in the fact that oafc_ok hasnt totally sold out.... yet....

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume from the lack of a blast banner Mrs Sideburns may have had a dissappointing birthday... or is she still happily bopping to prince, and happy in the fact that oafc_ok hasnt totally sold out.... yet....

I still haven't told her about oafc_ok's mental aborration last week.

She says she had a great birthday - the BLAST! signature banner that she's never had, she hasn't missed - she's oblivious to the fact that it could have been an even better birthday! Probably due to technical difficulties in someone's toolkit! :computer:

She wasn't bopping to the sheite new Prince album, but she danced for five hours and was skanking to The Guns of Navarone at oafc_ok's disco in Derby. :bounce:

Her birthday week continues with the Guinness flowing :drinking45: and a night with her mates from Dublin tomorrow, before and after the Dale game, and an overnight stay.

Then it's off to Glasgow :Scotland: :speakenglish: on Thursday for two more nights of birthday week celebrations. :drinking66:

So BOAST members are probably envious of the BLAST! social calendar, but they know deep down that they would struggle to keep up with the pace, what with having to work for a living as well! :towork:

So BOAST members are probably envious of the BLAST! social calendar, but they know deep down that they would struggle to keep up with the pace, what with having to work for a living as well! :towork:

No... I just think we would struggle to actually get up noth cos of the flooding!

Glad Mrs Sideburns had a good birthday... I see you now are in a position of power over oafc_ok, any time he annoys you, the threat of revealing his defection can be used....

... and trust me... after the amount I post on here work is the last of my concerns!

BOAST members - has a decision been made as to the meeting day as yet??? let me know your thoughts???

No... I just think we would struggle to actually get up noth cos of the flooding!

BOAST members - has a decision been made as to the meeting day as yet??? let me know your thoughts???

That'll be the floods near to you in the South MIDLANDS :excl: It's not my place to get involved in the intricate workings of BOAST, but may I suggest in good faith that you have your meeting :gathering2: in Newport, South Wales at Paul's local, and so avoid all the flooding. :idea: The BLAST! members had a great lunchtime session in there once with the Eintracht Frankfurt fans, prior to the F.A. Cup tie at Cardiff. :dance: The song "Wie viele Pinten hat Gregan gehabt?" went down particularly well!! :grin:

To gain full access to OWTB features. you must complete these 6 simple questions:

Name?

Location?

How Long Supporting the Tics?

Best away match you've been to?

All Time Greatest Player?

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

once done admin will be along to gain you access

I can confirm that my journey North on Friday was severely affected by flooding in the Midlands. Richard Branston heard that I was going up and ordered the clouds to burst so as to disrupt me. I tried to persuade them to let me get off and mercilessly butcher a few Midlanders to pass the time, but you know what they are like with health and safety.

Name?

Andy

Location?

Chadderton

18 Years +

Stockport Away (Eyresey Free Kick), West Ham Away (Carlo Header), Huddersfield last season (just to name a few)

Andy Ritchie / David Eyres

Wigan / Huddersfield (But really hate M** U*****)

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Andy to OWTB :OWTB1:

Take you time to get used to the Forum , any probs let Admin or a Mod know :chubb:

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

Cheers Exile :exile:

Hi Andy, was a pleasure playing along side you last night. Good to meet you and maybe beat them next time ;)

Dave

Im bidding for the right back spot next year round its mine :-p haha I tore my ankle ligaments the last game of the season just gone so knew i wouldnt be fit in time to play this, was a bit gutted as it was an idea for my 21st present. But we have started pre season and hopefully will be in good shape next year.

Name?

Zane

Location?

Fitton Hill

Oldham

4/5 years

Huddersfield or Brighton

Iain Marshall

Hudderfield

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Zane to OWTB :OWTB1:

Take you time to get used to the Forum , any probs let Admin or a Mod know :chubb:

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

:drinking66::drinking66: Not got the jist of PM'ing yet!? I still can't make Thu this week (BOAST Members!)but can on Fri. Looks like theres a few can and can't configurations.

Lets assume you guys will meet up on Thursday as originally planned. I can catch up next time :disappointed:

Name? Phill Higgins

Location? Royton

How Long Supporting the Tics? season ticket holder since 90, supported since i can remember

Best away match you've been to? toss up between beating wigan away under Ritchie (1-0), the first team to beat them in a competative match at the jjb, and on sky, and Gillingham last year, just for the fact we were soaked and won 3-0. was hilarious, but i guess you had to be there

All Time Greatest Player? gotta be stitch

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? modern day, gotta be Tranmere, but there aint no feeling like beating City

and Rocky, THE MAIN STAND RULES!!!!!! (did i just say that?)

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Phill to OWTB :OWTB1:

:drinking66::drinking66: Not got the jist of PM'ing yet!? I still can't make Thu this week (BOAST Members!)but can on Fri. Looks like theres a few can and can't configurations.

Lets assume you guys will meet up on Thursday as originally planned. I can catch up next time :disappointed:

Hi Mate.... rally sorry you cant make thursday... but its all getting very confusing, so thanks for saying that, and think we will meet up on thursday as planned - 7.30 at the WW...

We will absolutely make the next one when you can make it.... the week after the Swansea game hopefully! (or before... or at 6am the morning of the game for a minibus to the match????)

We wil discuss on thursday!!!

See you then gents.... any thoughts that differ... post below....

I'll be in the Latics shirt BTW....!!! :wink:

Hi Mate.... rally sorry you cant make thursday... but its all getting very confusing, so thanks for saying that, and think we will meet up on thursday as planned - 7.30 at the WW...

We will absolutely make the next one when you can make it.... the week after the Swansea game hopefully! (or before... or at 6am the morning of the game for a minibus to the match????)

We wil discuss on thursday!!!

See you then gents.... any thoughts that differ... post below....

I'll be in the Latics shirt BTW....!!! :wink:

Yours truly has been caught between PMs and this thread, so you should have all had a PM by now. Thursday it is. I've rung Mac and he wants to know if I'm wearing a flower so he'll recognise me.

Name? Simon

Location? Bournemouth

How Long Supporting the Tics? Since I was around 8 yrs old so 19 years

Best away match you've been to? Only tend to get to the South coast ones. Remember John Sheridan scoring a free kick from a ridiculously long way out at Bristol Rovers but probably beating Portsmouth 4-1 (pretty sure that happened and I didn't dream it!)

All Time Greatest Player? Used to like Neil Redfearn but probably give it to Andy Ritchie.

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Living in Bournemouth would have to go with them. (You wouldn't believe how many people I get texts from after a defeat. Haven't spoke to most of them in years!!)