Archived Welcome Posts

Beardy

Name? woz

Location? fleetwood, nr blackpool

Long Supporting the Tics? Since I was around 5 yrs old so 25 years

Best away match you've been to? 1st game in the top flight at anfield

All Time Greatest Player? nicky henry- used to give his all

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? i cant stand blackpool or man.utd.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Woz to OWTB :OWTB1:

Take you time to get used to the Forum , any probs let Admin or a Mod know :chubb:

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

Cheers Exile :exile:

Yours truly has been caught between PMs and this thread, so you should have all had a PM by now. Thursday it is. I've rung Mac and he wants to know if I'm wearing a flower so he'll recognise me.

Short, balding head with a grey beard ( of sorts) specs.....

Brad Pitt lookalike.... :D

Sithy tomorrow neet... B)

Short, balding head with a grey beard ( of sorts) specs.....

Brad Pitt lookalike.... :D

Sithy tomorrow neet... B)

Bugger me, I'm slightly under-tall, bald head, greyish beard.........

........ ahh, more like a coal pit lookalike.

But I will have a Latics shirt on.

Ey up.

Guest sheridans_world
6'2" - 17 stone, very blonde - look like a big finnish person!! (well duh!....)

...and will be wearing a latics shirt - normally quite easy to spot!

See you at 7.30 chaps!

Take yer viking hat?

Name----- Daryl

Area------ Heyside

Supporting Latics-------- 36 years

All time player------- Roger Palmer & Maurice Whittle

Best game ------- Wembley 90 (even though we lost)

Rivals Leeds this year

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Daryl to OWTB :OWTB1:

Take you time to get used to the Forum , any probs let Admin or a Mod know :chubb:

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

:oasissign1: Good to meet you all last night. What a turn out!! Glad I could make it after all.

We'll have to sort out another meet sometime. Hopefully arrange a trip up to Forest. :ktf:

Great night chaps! We did Boast proud... and showed the meagre blast what a proper get together should be like!

Well up for the nottingham mission - as Mark has said it is the first oasis trip.... and it would be great to add the Boast minibus to the Oasis massive! (being your first day back from holiday is not an excuse downender!!)

See you soon all....

Great night chaps! We did Boast proud... and showed the meagre blast what a proper get together should be like!

Well up for the nottingham mission - as Mark has said it is the first oasis trip.... and it would be great to add the Boast minibus to the Oasis massive! (being your first day back from holiday is not an excuse downender!!)

See you soon all....

:unsure:

I'll be sure to pass on your view of this situation to " mein furher"...... :grin:

stops will be pulled out......and I'll show her whose Boss.... :mad:

( right wheres that hoover thingy......??)

B)

Guest oa_exile

Name?

Sam

Location?

Chadderton, Oldham

How Long Supporting the Tics?

10 years

Best away match you've been to?

Sheffield Wednesday 2-2 Oldham Athletic

All Time Greatest Player?

Andy Ritchie

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

Blackpool

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Sam to OWTB :OWTB1:

:oasissign1: Good to meet you all last night. What a turn out!! Glad I could make it after all.

We'll have to sort out another meet sometime. Hopefully arrange a trip up to Forest. :ktf:

Cracking evening fellas. Never believed that so many would turn up. Probably the pub's busiest night of the week. :wink:

Can't make Forest, the present Mrs Bristolatic would take a very dim view of me leaving her in the hotel to finish our mini holiday on her own. It would prove to be my last ever match. :behead:

Still looks like Walsall away will be the first for me and Mac, but ...........

........... you never know. :ktf:

Edited by Bristolatic

No... I just think we would struggle to actually get up noth cos of the flooding!

Thought I ought to let Bigfin know that Paul from Newport, South Wales made it to Clyde by train after changing at BRISTOL of all places! He doesn't read OWTB and doesn't want to BOAST. He did have a BLAST though with the Burton gang on very late Friday and Saturday nights in Glasgow. :drinking: Also, as he's a real ale man, he has an afilliation with the Brewing Capital of the country and is happy to go for a Burton. :drinking66: He isn't allowed to enrol with us though, as we have strict rules about the boundaries of our territory. :grin:

By the way, driving up the M6 on Friday, it was only after the Lake District that the direction signs for "THE NORTH" appeared. :thinking2:

Thought I ought to let Bigfin know that Paul from Newport, South Wales made it to Clyde by train after changing at BRISTOL of all places! He doesn't read OWTB and doesn't want to BOAST. He did have a BLAST though with the Burton gang on very late Friday and Saturday nights in Glasgow. :drinking: Also, as he's a real ale man, he has an afilliation with the Brewing Capital of the country and is happy to go for a Burton. :drinking66: He isn't allowed to enrol with us though, as we have strict rules about the boundaries of our territory. :grin:

By the way, driving up the M6 on Friday, it was only after the Lake District that the direction signs for "THE NORTH" appeared. :thinking2:

Erm, to the best of my knowledge, he hasn't enrolled yet with the mighty BOAST. This means that we are still made up entirely of Bristolian Oldhamers and admission is strictly in accordance with BOAST rules and regs. :thinking2: I have a feeling that Newport is a suburb of Bristol.

Also, there are signs to THE NORTH as you leave London on the M1, and at various points on the M6 and M5, so THE NORTH is obviously a very important area.

Not Correct ! :grin:>>WELCOME<<

So that ikkle monkey Diego was telling porkies. :wink: Perhaps this sign ought to be showing 'Next Exit' as we don't want Oldham showing as a 'Turn off'. Oldham, or at least BP is a definite 'turn ON'

Edited by Bristolatic

Guest oa_exile
So that ikkle monkey Diego was telling porkies. :wink: Perhaps this sign ought to be showing 'Next Exit' as we don't want Oldham showing as a 'Turn off'. Oldham, or at least BP is a definite 'turn ON'

>>Next Exit<< it is then :grin: