Archived Welcome Posts

Beardy

Welcome to OWTB!

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise (including Grovesy T-shirts!) head over to the shop (Click here).

:chubb:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to OWTB!

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise (including Grovesy T-shirts!) head over to the shop (Click here).

Pah......can't be arsed :grin:

Welcome to OWTB!

Pah......can't be arsed :grin:

Where's yer working linkages then and yer Chubb?

Did you mean:-

Welcome to OWTB!

:grin:

We have the power to use magic fairy dust. :)

No, I meant

'Welcome to OWTB!

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise (including Grovesy T-shirts!) head over to the shop (Click here).'

:grin:

Anyway, shouldn't you be plugging the Barrett T-shirts? :wink:

Name?

mk18

Location?

saddleworth

How Long Supporting the Tics?

14 years - since i was 4

Best away match you've been to?

Huddersfield 3-0 win last seeason, closely followed by the wigan away day under ritchie when duxbury got the header towards the end and snatched the win, priceless!

All Time Greatest Player?

I was too young to see any of the "pinch me" games but after seeing the videos from the era id say neil redfearn.

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

Tranmere, due to ronnie and leeds cos of the yorks/lancs rivalry

Welcome to OWTB!

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

Name? Badger

Location? Oldham

How Long Supporting the Tics? 'til I die (since 1974ish)

Best away match you've been to? Southampton on the special train from Mumps. Magical day out, got home in early hours & watched Ritchie' equaliser over & over on video, then went straight to work still pshhd.

All Time Greatest Player? Has to be that man Andy Ritchie

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? For me its Man Ure, I hate everything about them.

Welcome to OWTB!

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

afraid so stipey. it's been ages, but for some reason it just feels like time to get back to the good ol' days :)

Nowt to be afraid about, didn't think it could be anybody else, good to see an "old" name knocking around.

Talk about delayed reaction, you only replied 14 days ago, and I only remembered cos I saw you logged in just now!!

Welcome to OWTB!

Name? Chris Webb

Location? Shaw

How Long Supporting the Tics? 15 years

Best away match you've been to? huddersfield last year

All Time Greatest Player? rodger palmer goal record speaks for its self

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? city

Welcome to OWTB!

Welcome to OWTB!

Name? kenny hopwood

Location?royton

How Long Supporting the Tics? since 1982

Best away match you've been to? wembley even through we lost great day

All Time Greatest Player? roger palmer

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? rochdale

Welcome to OWTB!

Welcome Mr Jackson. :grin: Althogether now.....ABC, easy as 123 :lol:

Thats me getting a kicking.

By the way Kenny, if you see a post about channel M, it was Chickers who called you first. I beleive he said your soft as well and you would never dare to hit him, but it got deleted. :wink:

I deleted the other post that you did Chaddy. Please refer more carefully to the Rules and Regs in future

Addressing another poster by .... impugning their sexual orientation.