Archived Welcome Posts

Beardy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a good job the stuff i usually come out with doesnt get printed on here if im getting posts deleted for having a joke with a mate.

Im known for being a naughty owl, thats why i nearly got thrown out on saturday at Walsall :shock:

Easy Mr Owl, I was only making stuff up to try and get you kicked in for calling your mate a bit :biker:

Name? Andy Davies

Location? Adlington, Chorley. Been here 6 weeks. Previously lived in Shaw.

How Long Supporting the Tics? 21 Years

Best away match you've been to? Man City when Stitch taught Uncle Joe a footballing lesson! 2-1 In yer cup final!!!!

All Time Greatest Player? Has to be god himself, Andy Ritchie. Closely followed by Rick Holden.

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Man U. The pie'eds p*** me off too tho!!!!

Welcome to OWTB!

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

:chubb:

Name? Graham Turner

Location? Royton

How Long Supporting the Tics? since early 1980's first match a 4-1 home win over Brighton.

Best away match you've been to? Southampton LC QF 2-2 after 7 minutes of injury time (great match), had to run for the train and only just got on it cos they kept us back for so long.

All Time Greatest Player? Roger Palmer

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Manchester City, Leeds United (can't wait for Tuesday), and Blackburn Rovers.

Welcome to OWTB!

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

Welcome to OWTB!

Name?

Declan Ellis

Location?

Royton

How Long Supporting the Tics?

Approx. 16 years

Best away match you've been to?

Don't go away as a rule. I work nights and I'm always in bed saturday daytime. I have to get up early for home games! I am a season ticket holder in the chaddy end.

All Time Greatest Player?

Ricky Holden

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

Tranmere

Name - John

Location - Milton Keynes (The Dons aren't all bad you know?)

How Long Supporting the Tics - since 1960

Best away match you've been to v York City 3-1 (if I remember correctly) in the 4th dividion promotion year

All Time Greatest Player? - Keith Bebbington, super winger, then midfielder and loyal servant

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? - probably Leeds

Hello everybody : :DD

Name - Ryan

Location - Middleton

How Long Supporting the Tics - since 1994

Best away match you've been to v Huddersfield last season, superb

All Time Greatest Player? - David Eyres legend

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? - Tranmere are a team I always want us to beat.

Welcome to OWTB Ryan!

Welcome to OWTB Colin!

Name?

Jacko

Location?

A-U-L

How Long Supporting the Tics?

35 yrs

Best away match you've been to?

Wembley, Maine Road

All Time Greatest Player?

Stitch

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?