Chris O'Grady and Giles Coke

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, underdog said:

Neither have been allocated a squad number off the back of a programme

O'grady is training with the youths. I believe he has been advised he is not in the future playing plans, so he is keeping himself fit and being a professional, is passing on his knowledge to the next generation

Coke and O’Grady are two of the most professional and conscientious footballers I have seen. I’m sure this is giving AL and his bro. a problem. They don’t like to pay up contracts, they like to force players into ripping up contracts to save money.  From what I have heard, their actions are bullying. This is not simply informing players they are not part of future plans, “so train to keep fit till you find another club”.

42 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Coke and O’Grady are two of the most professional and conscientious footballers I have seen

How did he give you that impression from 180 minutes on the pitch for us?

Nothing against him and don't like how he's been treated - but come on...

2 hours ago, SweeperKeeper said:

How did he give you that impression from 180 minutes on the pitch for us?

Nothing against him and don't like how he's been treated - but come on...

I've got a sneaking feeling that your father in law enjoys clapping shit results and will ease your progression through a certain secret society.

9 hours ago, leeslover said:

I've got a sneaking feeling that your father in law enjoys clapping shit results and will ease your progression through a certain secret society.

I've got more than a sneaking suspicion that we've never met and you are barking up completely the wrong tree. 

And what's that got to do with Giles Coke?

Archived