What are the Lemmies gaining from their involvement with OAFC?

Absy - must be putting some form of capital in, can't be seeing much if anything back, goodwill from fanbase virtually disintegrated.

Mo - proving to be totally inept in his position, will be his first and last go in such a role (in this country anyway) , can't be doing much for the reputation of the agency.

There appears to be no plans to purchase the stadium, the big neighbours on the doorstep don't seem to want have much to do with us, the football being offered up appears to be utter rubbish resulting in almost complete apathy from the fanbase and there's a very real chance of us losing our league status.

If you've got an agency, with a load of clients that aren't getting anywhere, would it be worth buying a relatively high profile club that's in trouble to fast track your clients to a higher level?

Get their profile raised and sell them on - - even average players go for a fair wedge these days. Experience means you know how to negotiate in the transfer market (e.g Edmundson).

The problem occurs when your clients aren't getting anywhere for a reason and your ego gets in the way, because you think you know a good player when you see one and you think you can manage a team and run a club, but you don't..

I get the impression they think they're going to profit from the shenanigans they're alleging went on with the North Stand...

I also get the feeling it'll amount to nothing (Blitz is a lot of things but I don't think stupid is one of them) and they might be being strung along & egged on by people who were complicit in any alleged wrongdoing and/or inept with regards to due diligence when they bought the club....

Archived