Curle or Embargo

30 minutes ago, al_bro said:

No. Just that it was shown in the accounts (I shouldn't have said set aside, as that implies it's sitting in the bank) and we only have Shahed's  input to say it will be paid.

Fair enough. I highly doubt its come from the clubs kitty though.

You have to question the sanity of someone who has come to do this. 

Surely this is not why he got into this though. Paying legacy bills, losing football matches signing shit players and making enemies.

He's just punching himself in the face everyday.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Fair enough. I highly doubt its come from the clubs kitty though.

You have to question the sanity of someone who has come to do this. 

Surely this is not why he got into this though. Paying legacy bills, losing football matches signing shit players and making enemies.

And he doesn't even have to do that. There's a mile long queue who'll do it for him. He's an idiot.

2 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fuckin brilliant just spat chocolate cake and cream all over my phone and the bedding l only did on monday but l don't even care ffs silk lilac sheets aswell gona look like lve shit the bed!!!

Proper cracked me up that.

So glad l didn't iron them now.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fuckin brilliant just spat chocolate cake and cream all over my phone and the bedding l only did on monday but l don't even care ffs silk lilac sheets aswell gona look like lve shit the bed!!!

Proper cracked me up that.

So glad l didn't iron them now.

I didn't think it was that funny still glad it brightened you're Wednesday evening.

It is a good metaphor for what he's doing to himself though. Trouble is he punching the rest of us in the face at the same time.

Archived