Harry Vaughan update?

1 hour ago, Londonboy said:

Anyone fill me in on what's happening with Harry?

Has he been sold?

Is the deal agreed?

Sorry if I've missed this...🙄

Last I heard he was off to Burnley for about 250k+ add ons. As much as I like Harry and Benny, we desperately need to sell them as soon as possible so we can pay off this embargo.

The fact its now Wednesday and they are both here is not only worrying, its frightening. As much as I rate them both, we dont need them for a relegation scrap. Sell them ASAP, pay off the embargo and bring some experience in

22 minutes ago, JTM said:

Last I heard he was off to Burnley for about 250k+ add ons. As much as I like Harry and Benny, we desperately need to sell them as soon as possible so we can pay off this embargo.

The fact its now Wednesday and they are both here is not only worrying, its frightening. As much as I rate them both, we dont need them for a relegation scrap. Sell them ASAP, pay off the embargo and bring some experience in

I don’t disagree with you, but what a sad state of affairs. We’re having to sell 2 serious young talents to bring in a few 4th tier plodders on 6 months deals…

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

I don’t disagree with you, but what a sad state of affairs. We’re having to sell 2 serious young talents to bring in a few 4th tier plodders on 6 months deals…

It is sad, and I dont want them to go, but we need to clear this embargo and sign 2 or 3 decent forwards before the windows close. No offense to the lads but first year 17 year old pros is not what you need in a relegation fight 

Archived