EFL loan

I may of missed this so apologies if already covered but how much do we still owe here and will we continue to operate under embargo next season? This loan appears to me to be the crux of our problems putting us in a position where we can't even be competitive, will it still hang over us next season?

8 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I may of missed this so apologies if already covered but how much do we still owe here and will we continue to operate under embargo next season? This loan appears to me to be the crux of our problems putting us in a position where we can't even be competitive, will it still hang over us next season?

I asked this quite a few weeks ago and someone said it will continue if not paid off. Hopefully someone can confirm properly because it's just another of the many worries at the mo. Oops, Freudian slip.......

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

But we likely won't be in the league to get it?

I think I read that this season's payments cover it. So it will be paid off by those payments by the end of this season and Abdallah will be free to splash the cash on our promotion push that he will no doubt promise for next season.

22 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Solidarity payment goes down to about 80k next season if I remember correctly so that is a huge drop

Unless it's changed you get 100% EFL money season 1 and then 50% season 2 but lose the £500k+ Premier league solidarity payments.

Can't wait!!!

22 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

I think I read that this season's payments cover it. So it will be paid off by those payments by the end of this season and Abdallah will be free to splash the cash on our promotion push that he will no doubt promise for next season.

Yes I did read he was up for the battle of returning the club to the EFL.

Then again he said he aimed for Championship football within 5 years of his take over so we can't believe anything he says.

Archived