Commercial contact / offer to donate

I live overseas now but want to help support the new club / ownership. I would like to sponsor a home game. I also wanted to gift 10 youth season tickets (perhaps to be given to local schools) to help generate interest in the next generation. I have emailed the commercial department (both pre and post purchase) and I have called several times. I have no response. Does anyone have a direct email or telephone number for the right person?

2 hours ago, BucksBlue said:

I live overseas now but want to help support the new club / ownership. I would like to sponsor a home game. I also wanted to gift 10 youth season tickets (perhaps to be given to local schools) to help generate interest in the next generation. I have emailed the commercial department (both pre and post purchase) and I have called several times. I have no response. Does anyone have a direct email or telephone number for the right person?

If you are struggling we have contact with them as PTB, happy to raise it for you. Send me a DM if you need to with the details 👍

15 hours ago, BucksBlue said:

Can i just commend you on this very kind offer Bucks? 

I am sure that the new owner and club will respond in the very near future 

17 hours ago, BucksBlue said:

Steve Brown is your man. I'll DM you with his club number...

Archived