What do the supporters want/expect for the rest of the season

2 hours ago, underdog said:

Do they have the manpower and resources?

Serious question they must be stretched as they are overdue the basic boring stuff they have to do to be a business. Like year end accounts, hold an AGM & meeting notes published. Never mind converting to a CBS (mentioned at May fan forum).

Maybe a better suggestion might be to share the load. The club set up the fan shadow board as per EFL reform?

Made up of  OASF/PTB/Athleticos/OASIS/her game too/access for all/ other. 

Being representative and inclusive from all our supporters. Some clubs have started this already.

I have no sympathy for the foundation if they don’t have the man power. I have volunteered via the survey and in person to no response. Same as one other I know. 
I like Matt and what he does for the trust but they can’t complain when they are simply not responding. 

Just to add, I think they are extremely selective who they allow to join and help in all honesty. Maybe because of past events I am not sure, but that’s how it comes across. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

I have no sympathy for the foundation if they don’t have the man power. I have volunteered via the survey and in person to no response. Same as one other I know. 
I like Matt and what he does for the trust but they can’t complain when they are simply not responding. 

Just to add, I think they are extremely selective who they allow to join and help in all honesty. Maybe because of past events I am not sure, but that’s how it comes across. 

I am sorry to hear that. When I left  they did have 2 volunteers with HR experience that were compiling and working with the volunteers. So I am unsure where it has fallen down for you.

Just to let you or anyone else for that matter. If you are an OASF member, you can stand for election at the AGM to be a director. Ideally join now

before they suspend membership before the AGM announcement. Or even join to vote and make proposals aswell. Be part of the democratic process

Another route is to be a non-director. That is now I started. Served like an apprenticeship then decide to stand. 

Ideally they need 10-12 people to run it as directors with relevant skillsets. I think currently there are 6. 

Three voted on with Three up for election this time, 1 next year, 2 the year after

Or if they decided to go down the CBS route. Then members will have to decide to dissolve the current company,  what to do with current assets and ALL directors will have to stand down and go through re-election process

There is some very hard work going on behind the scenes. Patience really is needed. Our new figurehead/owner is exceedingly well connected in the business world. There will be some lucrative sponsorship deals in due course and serious talks are ongoing to bring other investors on board.

Rome wasn't built in a day - and Oldham Athletic was almost destroyed over the past few years.

Patience please and the rewards will come.

Archived