Barnet with my Gran Vlog

God that was painful, almost as bad as the scoreline. For some reason I found myself thinking back to being in the Chaddy End when we lost 1-0 to WBA, last game of the season a lifetime ago. At least that was WBA and at least it was Div 2 and they were promoted to Div 1. This was.........Barnet. How long is this nightmare going to last?

It's pretty grim watching a video where a Barnet fan pretty much saying they feel sorry for us.

But despite this I do have plenty of optimism for the future. We are at the final bit of painful bottoming out. I think we could be looking at not just the worst we've ever seen but also the worst we will ever see again. This next few months might be the very bottom it ever gets. Call me deluded but I just don't see how this doesn't get better might be a month 2 months 3 months but the curve is going to Start going up fairly soon.

1 hour ago, longtimeblue said:

What's with the Millwall rip off? Does anyone not like them? I probably couldn't think of a less unliked club. In fact, I'd have thought they'd be a lot of people's second club given their location and historic standing.

I thought they were singing it self-deprecatingly because of their lack of fanbase.

Could be wrong, like...

Archived