115 and Counting

After tonights match at Wealdstone I will have seen the Latics play against every team in the current Football League and National League ( 92 and 23 ) at one or more of their grounds. 
Once I had completed the 92 in the Football League I never thought that I would be clocking up more new grounds in the National League 🙄🙄🙄🙄
See you all at Ebbsfleet next season 😀😀😀👍👍

39 minutes ago, philwhite said:

After tonights match at Wealdstone I will have seen the Latics play against every team in the current Football League and National League ( 92 and 23 ) at one or more of their grounds. 
Once I had completed the 92 in the Football League I never thought that I would be clocking up more new grounds in the National League 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Well done.Ive never counted my own away games since 1969  but I've also been to loads of old grounds which sadly are no longer there.

1 hour ago, philwhite said:

We’ve temporarily gone above Notts County in playing League games at 114 of the top 115 teams. Notts will catch us up when they play at Maidstone next month. 

19 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

Well done.Ive never counted my own away games since 1969  but I've also been to loads of old grounds which sadly are no longer there.

My first away match was Tranmere in 1968, lost count how many times I’ve been there 🙄🙄. Like you I’ve been to loads of old grounds, hopefully we don’t drop any farther or else I’ll be doing the likes of Workington and Southport again.

You've also seen England at a few Phil, can't be many more loyal Latics fan than yourself and that's some effort, I've done the 92 but lost a bit of heart this season so sacked it off early doors in favour of a couple more holidays 🙂 

👏

That is well impressive @philwhite

I have seen Latics play at 121 different grounds (I’ve included FA Cup games too) but have not yet managed all the current 92 😮

55 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

We’ve temporarily gone above Notts County in playing League games at 114 of the top 115 teams. Notts will catch us up when they play at Maidstone next month. 

Who are we missing?

My first away match was Tranmere in 1968, lost count how many times I’ve been there 🙄🙄. Like you I’ve been to loads of old grounds, hopefully we don’t drop any farther or else I’ll be doing the likes of Workington and Southport again.

Great days away with the TB&Ws

I need FGR, Sutton, Milton Keynes (never), Barrow and Harrogate for the full set with Blackpool. Add in double grounds (triple in the case of Bournemouth and Bristol Rovers, four for Brighton), plus all the non-league ones, Wembley and the Mill Stad and I make mine 134.

It helps if you play in all four Divisions in the space of about eight years, of course. 

6 minutes ago, basilrobbie said:

I need FGR, Sutton, Milton Keynes (never), Barrow and Harrogate for the full set with Blackpool. Add in double grounds (triple in the case of Bournemouth and Bristol Rovers, four for Brighton), plus all the non-league ones, Wembley and the Mill Stad and I make mine 134.

It helps if you play in all four Divisions in the space of about eight years, of course. 

I've seen us play Bournemouth at their current ground and Dorchester.  Where else?

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

You've also seen England at a few Phil, can't be many more loyal Latics fan than yourself and that's some effort, I've done the 92 but lost a bit of heart this season so sacked it off early doors in favour of a couple more holidays 🙂 

Must admit I thought long and hard about clocking the new grounds up this season, might give the likes of Borewood Wood, Eastleigh, Gateshead etc a miss next season 

43 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I've seen us play Bournemouth at their current ground and Dorchester.  Where else?

Should have been two for Bournemouth Dave. And Brighton includes Priestfield, which I had already counted. But I've just remembered Rushden & Diamonds and Dartford (to watch us versus Maidstone), so my score remains the same. 😀

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Who are we missing?

Accrington Stanley - played them in the FA cup when Winchester made his debut in about 2010, but they went up to League 1 as we came down to League 2 so we haven’t played them in the league.

36 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Accrington Stanley - played them in the FA cup when Winchester made his debut in about 2010, but they went up to League 1 as we came down to League 2 so we haven’t played them in the league.

Although we were in the same division (4) as them when the original club went bust in 1962. (Just) before my time!

Archived