'Best' Opinion of the season?

12 minutes ago, Pidge said:

For me the budget worry was one of the reasonable “worries”. Do any of us know the depth of the owners pockets?  Every other Oldham owner in recent years have either run out of money or just decided to stop wasting money on our/their football club. 

I still find myself hoping we get promoted for many reasons, but one is that league 2 money will help the owners.

The riches of L2...

Most opinion on here is a reaction, as has been pointed out a number of times it's a quiet place when we are winning matches. That's probably why it's a forum that's seen plenty of traffic, I agree with plenty on here and disagree with some but the key is not to take it personal, I'd bet a pound to a penny we'd all get on just fine if we chewed the fat over everything discussed on here over a pint.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I used to moan about away days at Northampton, Colchester and Swindon. I'd rip someone's arm off to have another go in there.

In L2 or NL Colchester would be far and away my nearest ground.  I imagine that if we do make it up then they will come down...

1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

In L2 or NL Colchester would be far and away my nearest ground.  I imagine that if we do make it up then they will come down...

It looks like Forest Green and Sutton are doomed to me, two grounds I wouldn't be to bothered about revisiting. 

A whole humble pie for me.

Mark Kitching is the furthest thing from a footballer I have ever seen.

It only took five games to reach he is the only player in this squad to have any idea.

And a further ten to reach he is as good as if not better than Pointon.

Won't name names, but "the board haven't made any mistakes at all" - this was during the Bromley away fiasco this season, when Unsy looked like he'd be staying forever after Frank had been recently backing him in public.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

I used to moan about away days at Northampton, Colchester and Swindon. I'd rip someone's arm off to have another go in there.

Definitely- the novelty of going to ram shackle away grounds has worn off, I’d  love to go back to the grounds you mention and a load more. 

5 hours ago, League one forever said:

Definitely- the novelty of going to ram shackle away grounds has worn off, I’d  love to go back to the grounds you mention and a load more. 

And there are some crappy grounds at this level…

Maidenhead, Dorking and Oxford City to come for me.