Mourinho leaves Chelski

A joint managment team Sheridan and Morinho???

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...sea/7003912.stm

I had a dream that this happened a couple of weeks ago....

The following is all non-factual but for entertainment purposes only.

It started with Morinho handing in his resignation only to be later 'convicted' of embezzaling money in a lower league club - This turned out to be that spin off manure team. UTD FC or something.

Then it became apparant that Murinho had to pay back all the money used in this club and it meant lots of players' contracts were ripped up as they were illegal documents. Oldham got into the mix as some youngsters lost their contracts with Chelsea and we lost a load of money. The whole lower football league went into administration and only the premier league existed...

as I said, this was all a dream. but who knows..............

A joint managment team Sheridan and Morinho???

Shez said at the Q & A session that there was no chance of Sheffield Wednesday coming in for him, but if they did ask him to be their manager he would say NO! He got a spontaneous round of applause for that.

Mind you he didn't say he wouldn't be tempted to be Jose's assistant at Hillsborough. :wink:

One of the Special One's quotes:

"If I wanted to have an easy job... I would have stayed at Porto - beautiful blue chair, the Uefa Champions' League trophy, God, and after God, me."

Jose has taken up a job working for the Portuguese FA.

The self-styled 'Special One' set the scene for Chelski's Champions' League campaign by comparing his expensive stars to eggs - so maybe it was no surprise they scrambled a draw against Rosenborg.

Hope I'm not stepping on maddog's culinary toes here, but it's clear to me that he thinks there is a better class of egg in Portugal.

"Portugal Eggs

Old Elizabethan Dessert Recipe

Take a very large Dish with a broad brim, lay in it some Naples Bisket in the Form of a Star, then put so much Sack into the Dish as you do think the Biskets will drink up; then stick them full with thin little pieces of preserved Orange, and green Citron Pill, and strew store of French Comfits over them, of divers colours, then butter some Eggs, and lay them here and there upon the Biskets, then fill up the hollow places in the Dish, with several coloured Jellies, and round about the Brim thereof lay Lawrel Leaves guilded with Leaf-Gold; lay them flaunting, and between the Leaves several coloured Jellies."

The above Old recipe is taken from the book by Hannah Woolley (1622-1675) printed at the White Lion in Duck-Lane, near West-Smithfield, London in 1672 and entitled:

The Queen-like Closet

OR

RICH CABINET

Scored with all manner of

RARE RECEIPTS FOR

Preserving, Candying and Cookery

You have to be hard-boiled in football management and it's inevitable that, if you're not poached, the yolk will be on you sooner or later.

Could see Mourinho as the next Tottenham manager

Nah. Granted he'd still get European football but why give up a team in the Champions League just to go to one who's in the UEFA Cup? I mean after winning the Champions League with Porto and the Prem with Chelsea, he might think Spurs are a bit beneath him

Nah. Granted he'd still get European football but why give up a team in the Champions League just to go to one who's in the UEFA Cup? I mean after winning the Champions League with Porto and the Prem with Chelsea, he might think Spurs are a bit beneath him

Kids are settled in London and hes made it clear he doesnt want to leave England, whether or not he doesnt think highly of Spurs enough remains to be seen.