Last one to post wins

singe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bumped in to Jimi on the bus this morning and had a quick catch up, I said that I hoped Chris Hall can fill the gap if Porter leaves - if ever there was a day to prove that he isn't going to do it then today is it.

Pillock.

Edited by beag_teeets

Did it hurt?

:grin:

Good to see you again BT, been a while, hence why I barely recognised you. I immediately thought of what you'd said when I read about Chris Hall. Typical, eh?

Hopefully this fine weather will continue to provide some much need perving opportunities. There were some fine looking students about today. Best thing about summer, imo.

If this was on the Real Big Thread I would have headed it, “And then the Vicar came in!” or something like that. If nothing else it will give Stipey’s sick mind more ammunition to target against me.

Went out with colleagues straight from work last night, it turned into a proper session, sort of a Thursday is the New Friday. It ended up with people piling back to my new place for après-pub drinks. People gradually drifted off until there were only 4 of us left. At this point, Very Gay Colleague, who was hammered, went outside for a cigarette. Unbeknowns to me, he decided to investigate the terraced garden in the pitch darkness. The first indication of trouble was a high pitched girly scream, followed immediately by a splash. It seems he had misjudged exactly where the fish pond started and was in up to his waist.

This happened just as everyone was about to leave, and the other two headed off after having a laugh at his misfortune. I went off to find him some clothes, and came back to find that my new housemate, who resembles Alf Garnett as much for his tolerant world views as for his liking of West Ham, had met my colleague. Who was at that point stripped off down to a disturbingly small pair of soaking wet pants, and was mincing about completely unabashed.

To round off the good impression I was making, my friend proceeded to be sick on an epic scale all over my bathroom while waiting for his taxi, and was too ashamed to come out for all of 2 hours, despite me telling him it didn’t matter, and that I plainly knew he’d done it as an overpowering smell of vomit was starting to take over the whole downstairs of the house. When he finally came out he passed out on the floor whilst I spent a good 30 minutes mopping and wiping, and I had to manhandle him to make him lie down on the settee. All good fun.

If this was on the Real Big Thread I would have headed it, “And then the Vicar came in!” or something like that. If nothing else it will give Stipey’s sick mind more ammunition to target against me.

Went out with colleagues straight from work last night, it turned into a proper session, sort of a Thursday is the New Friday. It ended up with people piling back to my new place for après-pub drinks. People gradually drifted off until there were only 4 of us left. At this point, Very Gay Colleague, who was hammered, went outside for a cigarette. Unbeknowns to me, he decided to investigate the terraced garden in the pitch darkness. The first indication of trouble was a high pitched girly scream, followed immediately by a splash. It seems he had misjudged exactly where the fish pond started and was in up to his waist.

This happened just as everyone was about to leave, and the other two headed off after having a laugh at his misfortune. I went off to find him some clothes, and came back to find that my new housemate, who resembles Alf Garnett as much for his tolerant world views as for his liking of West Ham, had met my colleague. Who was at that point stripped off down to a disturbingly small pair of soaking wet pants, and was mincing about completely unabashed.

To round off the good impression I was making, my friend proceeded to be sick on an epic scale all over my bathroom while waiting for his taxi, and was too ashamed to come out for all of 2 hours, despite me telling him it didn’t matter, and that I plainly knew he’d done it as an overpowering smell of vomit was starting to take over the whole downstairs of the house. When he finally came out he passed out on the floor whilst I spent a good 30 minutes mopping and wiping, and I had to manhandle him to make him lie down on the settee. All good fun.

meh. Lightweight.

Guest sheridans_world

LL spent all that time writing them paragraphs and you reply with two words, one that isnt even a word!

So what your tyrying to say is, you were drunk with a half naked man in your house ?? :grin::blush:

Guest oa_exile

So just to re cap on LL's night in :wink:

At this point, a Very Gay Colleague, who was hammered, went outside for a cigarette

I went off to find him some clothes

Who was at that point stripped off down to a disturbingly small pair of soaking wet pants, and was mincing about completely unabashed.

I spent a good 30 minutes mopping and wiping

I had to manhandle him to make him lie down on the settee.

All good fun.

..........indeed :blush:

My mum's cat and chief rival to mine and my brother's inheritance has a bleeding arse. It's off to the vet today, I'll keep you all updated.

Anyway, since LL has other things on his mind ( :shakeit: ?) I thought I'd say that the cat is on the road to recovery. No blood on the thermometer today apparently.

I've heard LL singing the praises of his new house - obviously it is much livlier than the old one, although it sounds a bit Barrymore! :ass1::shock: