Last one to post wins

singe

Guest sheridans_world
ahh, I replied before clicking the link, now that is tempting. For £5 I can be Frankie for ever?

You not seen the link to the shop at the top of the site?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The nochex thing won't work, says it can't connect to the bank at this time. Can you just change it and I will slip you the £5 when I see one of the admin staff in t'lookers next season?

Pretty please?

You can be both Andy Gorams for a tenner :deal2:

Guest sheridans_world
Shirley that would be £20 then?

costs a fiver to change your name, so both andy gorams would be a tenna!

costs a fiver to change your name, so both andy gorams would be a tenna!

Can you get a discount for really rubbish players, say 5 for a £5er....???

Think it would be quite funny to be: Kevin Betsy, JJ, Rob Scott, Guy Branston & Richard Butcher ...

That a goer mods?? For a crisp 5 of my english pounds...????

To be honest - any of the 5 would be better than being Haining... :shock:

Guest sheridans_world
Can you get a discount for really rubbish players, say 5 for a £5er....???

Think it would be quite funny to be: Kevin Betsy, JJ, Rob Scott, Guy Branston & Richard Butcher ...

That a goer mods?? For a crisp 5 of my english pounds...????

To be honest - any of the 5 would be better than being Haining... :shock:

So you Actually want to be JJ and Rob Scott and Guy Branston and Richard Butcher?

Gunnar Halle is crying somewhere....

So you Actually want to be JJ and Rob Scott and Guy Branston and Richard Butcher?

Gunnar Halle is crying somewhere....

:grin:

No, I want to be Gunnar Halle, but as he is one of the "changes" in the future, i assume i will eventually become him, albeit not as quicly as your good self.... I recon in about 30 - 40 days I will get there!!!

I just thought It might be entertaining (and different - always the attention seeker) to be the entire of the worst 5-a-side team in the world.... or atleast Latics has ever seen....

can i have Terrible Forbes as sub too???

Which famous people do you share your birthday with....28th june oafc2004 and Ian Beale off eastenders <_<

Being as old as god(should you believe in that load of old toss,although i am omnipotent,doctor gave me a lolly stick and an elastic band when i told him,bddum tish,i know i know very poor :wink: ),it's who shares one with me.

Beckham 2nd May.

Nice to know his parents timed their shag so he could be so blessed as to share mine.

From memory i have Jimmy White and Isla St Clair (the older readers will remember her),Frank Hoosenhower inventor of the skunk whip,Craig Mcblane drummer with Idaho,Denny Portadown captain of the never to be forgotten Unforgettables (Stenhousemuir 1923/24 squad,as recounted in the book "See youse ya Bastit,yae want sum")

Being as old as god(should you believe in that load of old toss,although i am omnipotent,doctor gave me a lolly stick and an elastic band when i told him,bddum tish,i know i know very poor :wink: ),it's who shares one with me.

Beckham 2nd May.

Nice to know his parents timed their shag so he could be so blessed as to share mine.

From memory i have Jimmy White and Isla St Clair (the older readers will remember her),Frank Hoosenhower inventor of the skunk whip,Craig Mcblane drummer with Idaho,Denny Portadown captain of the never to be forgotten Unforgettables (Stenhousemuir 1923/24 squad,as recounted in the book "See youse ya Bastit,yae want sum")

Buzz Aldrin, the second man on the moon. As he said on The Simpsons, "Second comes right after first."

Which famous people do you share your birthday with....28th june oafc2004 and Ian Beale off eastenders <_<

The one... the only..... Sir Alex Ferguson.... (who actually looks and sounds very much like my dad!)

What an honour! A birthday on new years eve, the biggest p*ss up in the year... and on the same day as the greatest ever british football manager...

:wink:

Sharing birthdays - done this before.

26th Feb = me and Sir David of Eyres :)

We have but what the hell, Ron Howard, Ralph (Waldo) Ellison, David Niven (Not to be confused with David McNiven), Frédéric Chopin, Harry Belafonte, Mike D'Abo, Roger Daltrey

And I've been around for 379,789 hours or there abouts Yer birfday

We have but what the hell, Ron Howard, Ralph (Waldo) Ellison, David Niven (Not to be confused with David McNiven), Frédéric Chopin, Harry Belafonte, Mike D'Abo, Roger Daltrey

And I've been around for 379,789 hours or there abouts Yer birfday

Good site that, Stipe!

Results for 26th February 1979 :

You were born on a Monday.

Your star sign is Pisces.

The season was Winter.

You are 28 years, 4 months, 2 days old.*

It is 243 days until your next Birthday.*

You are 10,349 days old.*

You are approximately 248,389 hours old.*

You are approximately 894,202,047 seconds old.*

Aye found it by chance, me full list is....

Results for 1st March 1964 :

You were born on a Sunday.

Your star sign is Pisces.

The season was Winter.

You are 43 years, 3 months, 27 days old.*

It is 247 days until your next Birthday.*

You are 15,824 days old.*

You are approximately 379,789 hours old.*

You are approximately 1,367,242,335 seconds old.*

Edited by StipeTripe

Guest oa_exile

lol :grin: mine is with Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini :disguise: