Sheridan Out!

KYLEOAFC

You decide.  

197 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• IN
    • OUT

Those who want Sheridan out... who do you want in? On this thread he has been accused of 'looking clueless'. What on earth is that all about? The notion of 'Sheridan out' is absurd at this stage of the season. Yes, the team is in a rut. Things have been grim since February. But the months before that saw an amazing run of good results. Let's wait until February before we start hitting the panic button, eh?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning the 1 or 2 games we have in hand would take us to roughly 12th. And that isn't so bad is it?

Blackpool last season were awful up until about this time? And then went on the most amazing run in their club's history.

"Sack Grayson....." blah blah.

Keep the Faith

Keep Sheridan.

Oddly enough me and Mr Tulsehill looked this up before kickoff.

Larry Out

I wonder how many of those donkey lashers grinning at me as I walked through their car park had been shouting for exactly the above?

Oddly enough me and Mr Tulsehill looked this up before kickoff.

Larry Out

I wonder how many of those donkey lashers grinning at me as I walked through their car park had been shouting for exactly the above?

look at bradford on that were you at this stage means nothing. bradford on that link are 6th there now playin league 2 football.

blackpool exactly were we are they went up. give him more time MINIMUM he deserves is till 2008 AT LEAST .

Sorry I disagree with you there, I dont want to sack Sheridan, But I do think that Ricketts is Lazy and useless, the guy strolls around the pitch like a superstar he has no enthusiasm to play football he is jusr here for the money and with a 3 year deal he will certainly get it, Southend had it right when they kicked him out on his fat arse

after Hazell he was the next best player on the pitch today.

were you watching the same game as me?

Edited by dfOAFC

While I wouldn't be upset to see Shez go, I don't see the point in sacking him given we have no money to pay him off and no money to give the new manager, plus the facts theres absolutely no-one I can think off to come in meaning Dux will get the job.

One point to take into account is that one play off team always gets relegated the following season, Hartlepool lost in the final and were relegated two seasons ago , Brentford got to the play offs and were relegated last year

Leeslover? Lloydy?

Men of reason. Of actual fact!

This EXACT situation was the one faced by Blackpool last season. Now today they played away at Hillsbrough, in front of almost 20,000.

Is this not an exciting prospect to you so-called Latics? Who at the first sign of trouble just think sacking the manager is the solution to all our problems.

Hmm, a guy behind me today suggested we should have done this or done that as a team, booed the team as they went off at half time and booed them back on. He booed them off at the end and spouted bile every time Ricketts 'lost the ball' a.k.a. won a header, flicked it on only for Davies to be 20yards away.

The same people who constantly get on Ricketts back are the same people who now are on Sheridan's. If you're not capable of seeing the contribution Ricketts makes, or are blind enough to not see that we're only eleven games in should just stay away from Boundary Park. Or at least sit in the away end, you might be seen as 'constructive' then.

Keep the Faith

Well I got slated last time but this is more relevant now!

My vote, after seeing him on the touchline today doing nothing looking clueless, coming out with the same post match comments and not having the balls to ring in the changes is OUT! Sorry folks.

thank you very much.

i spent much of the second half in the main stand today shouting down dickbrains like you in the mainstand.

..........accompanied by many.

this oldham athletic...not brazil.....wake up!

or do one.

three very difficult games coming up which, quite frankly i cant see us getting anything from. Then we have Port Vale at home. lose that and its curtains for mr Sheridan. seems far too scared of ringing the changes.

Taylor Should NOT be on the Left, give him a chance on the right and drop Liddell

Drop Ricketts (cant believe we got him for three years, worse luck), give Wolfy a chance until Hughes comes back

there is no passion in the team, no desire to win, no team ethic, and no pennitration.

we are failing to win every second ball, and our first touch is appauling. basic things, a managers job to correct them

i wouldnt say out yet, but things need sorting quickly. Shez needs to get some balls

ricketts...brilliant game.

sod off

MY NAN!

Latics through and through. Apparently thats all that matters lol

MAD DOG!!! Martin Allen now thats motivation lmao

Dont mean to be personal and I apologise I am sorry.

But I get all keyboard warrior when folk say its a short bad spell, its been going on for nine months! Thats enough for me.

OUT OUT! lol

ban this arse please...

he is what he says

an idiot with a computer

thank you very much.

i spent much of the second half in the main stand today shouting down dickbrains like you in the mainstand.

..........accompanied by many.

this oldham athletic...not brazil.....wake up!

or do one.

Pays my money has my say.

You better get some strepsils mate!

:laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16:

i thought les dawson died!

My point was there’s not many paying in on the day is there to say that we have so many season ticket holders.

And why ban me? You think because somebody’s got an opinion different to yours we ban them in order to keep them quiet?

I think if you’re so easily offended by the freedom of speech and or other opinions that may differ to yours, then you need to look up the word forum and reside elsewhere!

OUT!

But sometimes freedom of speech can be used to poison the minds of others. It's one thing saying Shez has made mistakes etc. but another with a campaign to have him sacked. I bet you were booing with the rest of the idiots today.

My point was there's not many paying in on the day is there to say that we have so many season ticket holders.

And why ban me? You think because somebody's got an opinion different to yours we ban them in order to keep them quiet?

I think if you're so easily offended by the freedom of speech and or other opinions that may differ to yours, then you need to look up the word forum and reside elsewhere!

OUT!

because you are coming across as a keyboard warrior.

you are also a typical know it all.

kyle....i bet you are not over 25..

have you ever seen latics ROCK BOTTOM?

i know you haven't.

stop watching the glam of sky and believe the fact this is a little 3rd division team in the north west near manc land.

FFS!

But sometimes freedom of speech can be used to poison the minds of others. It's one thing saying Shez has made mistakes etc. but another with a campaign to have him sacked. I bet you were booing with the rest of the idiots today.

I wont boo at the game it only gets to the players and defeats the point!

ALLEGEDLY I must be really stupid though because looking at all the facts in the cold light of day and adding up all the positives and negativities I can still only find one common denominator in our failings andALLEGEDLY that’s John Sheridan.

ALLEGEDLY Were just not going to agree but I think the tactics are wrong ALLEGEDLY there’s no motivation ALLEGEDLY he’s lost the dressing roomALLEGEDLY no players listen to him, ALLEGEDLY players are falling out i.e.ALLEGEDLY Rickets lamping Taylor mid week ALLEGEDLY Kilkenny not liking Davies or ALLEGEDLY being able to play with Kalala because they don’t get on the list is endless.

ALLEGEDLY I seem to be banging my head against the wall but if you knew the facts and weighed them up you would formulate the same opinion as myself, but at the end of the day that’s not what I want, I just want improvement and I am here to gauge opinions not to go on a crusade.

Edited by KYLEOAFC

HES ALREADY PACKING HIS STUFF TRUST ME. CORNEY AND HIM FIGHTING BEFORE THE GAME HE WONT BE HERE MONDAY!APPARENTLY THATS WHY JS WAS SO ANNOYED ALL GAME HE'S ON HIS WAY! THANK GOD!

Pointless discussing it now because hes going but he was given enough time.

Time to say goodbye..........

He IS on his way no worries about this one ...... topic closed! He was told that if he lost again today he would be going for the sack so here it is :hanged:

How reliable are these posts? KYLEOAFC and mattyoafc - do you have contacts in the Club or media who have told you this? This is too serious to make statements without backing them up with facts.

If you are both telling the truth, then there is no point discussing this topic, because TTA have had less patience than approximately two thirds of the voters on OWTB.

If you are not telling the truth then I would think that to post such misinformation may well involve you in the risk of litigation.