197 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• IN
    • OUT

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, among the fans. The point behind this thread is that KYLEOAFC alleged that Shez has lost the dressing room, a player has struck another player, the manager and managing director were fighting, one player doesn't like another, one player not being able to play with another because they don't get on, etc.

It would be good to hear from TTA and Gregan or Liddell that everyone is singing from the same hymn sheet and, starting from tonight, the players who are selected show on the pitch that they are giving everything for the cause. :aplayer1:

I know the few fans who are there will be doing just that! :chubb::comeon::zigga::latics::OWTB1::bluearmy:

Nicely put Diego. However, I believe that the players who Shez has brought in, couldn't give a :censored: about the club.

Whats Talbot up to these day ? :grin:

you have to be confident and positive,orther wise you may as well chuck yaself off the civic centre roof!!!

i was talking to a leeds fan yesterday,who said we deserved to beat them,and that although there climbing the table the football is shocking.but because there getting results there fans dont care.

three make or break games,at the end of them we will either be higher up the league with confidence high,or we will be further down with nowhere to go but up.

either way sheridan will have learnt enough from these three games to know who is up for the season or not,those that are not need to be shipped out quickly to free up funds for maybe loan signings that will make a difference.

at the end of the day we shall still support the club no matter what happens.

hopefully the season starts here!!!

you have to be confident and positive,orther wise you may as well chuck yaself off the civic centre roof!!!

i was talking to a leeds fan yesterday,who said we deserved to beat them,and that although there climbing the table the football is shocking.but because there getting results there fans dont care.

three make or break games,at the end of them we will either be higher up the league with confidence high,or we will be further down with nowhere to go but up.

either way sheridan will have learnt enough from these three games to know who is up for the season or not,those that are not need to be shipped out quickly to free up funds for maybe loan signings that will make a difference.

at the end of the day we shall still support the club no matter what happens.

hopefully the season starts here!!!

That's all well and good but who's going to take these so called failures. Like I've said before I think we're stuck with what we've got this season.

The only players we can change are the loan players, but who are we going to get that are better than Hazell, Kilkenny, and Bertrand!!!

That's all well and good but who's going to take these so called failures. Like I've said before I think we're stuck with what we've got this season.

The only players we can change are the loan players, but who are we going to get that are better than Hazell, Kilkenny, and Bertrand!!!

I reckon there will be some scope for another player to come in at Christmas....

I reckon if we work with what we have we can find a winning formula.....

Lee Hughes getting fit might be the boost we need.....time will tell.....

Lose the next 3 and then the manager has to go, legend or no legend.

I am sure nothing would make you happier. We could then get someone else in to get rid of the 'brilliant footballing brain' and replace with someone else, Then when they can't hit a barn door we could get rid of him and the new manager etc.

Great. So we lose the next 3 and replace him with.....................................?

I know you're still online Senor cos we can see you lurking and I'm hoping that in the hour and three quarters since I first asked, that you may have been able to come up with a sensible option to replace Sheridan, whould he get the tin tack after 3 consecutive defeats.

Go on, enthrall us with the masterplan.

I know you're still online Senor cos we can see you lurking and I'm hoping that in the hour and three quarters since I first asked, that you may have been able to come up with a sensible option to replace Sheridan, whould he get the tin tack after 3 consecutive defeats.

Whoever the best man for the job is, you don't keep an under preforming manager who is losing just because there isn't a clear candidate to take over.

He isnt too good at solutions.....but if you want a problem identifying then he is your man!

Whoever the best man for the job is, you don't keep an under preforming manager who is losing just because there isn't a clear candidate to take over.

"The best man for the job"? PMSL. What a lot of :censored:!

Ok, so can we have some viable suggestions as to who the 'best man for the job' may be. Bearing in mind that there will be no money and a contract (or 2) to pay off.

Or are you gonna dodge again, cos like all the rest, you haven't got a scoob of who we could attract in realistic terms who aint gonna cost us a fortune that don't have?

Maybe were just a small club with rubbish crowds and with little or no money and with an average squad and a manger trying his best and a set of owners working wonders to keep the club alive......maybe just maybe.....we should lower are expectations a little Mr Coco.....maybe just maybe ....and increase are patient levels......

Edited by oafc0000

Maybe were just a small club with rubbish crowds and with little or no money and with an average squad and a manger trying his best and a set of owners working wonders to keep the club alive......maybe just maybe.....we should lower are expectations a little Mr Coco.....maybe just maybe ....and increase our patient levels......

well said mate, coco seems to think we have the money of man.ure and we should be guarranteed success on the pitch.

In the real world coco clubs from the lower half of the championship and downwards are losing money every week, it is hard for us to keep afloat, we should be grateful for the backing we have. Who would you have gone to watch if we had gone out of buisness coco?

well said mate, coco seems to think we have the money of man.ure and we should be guarranteed success on the pitch.

In the real world coco clubs from the lower half of the championship and downwards are losing money every week, it is hard for us to keep afloat, we should be grateful for the backing we have. Who would you have gone to watch if we had gone out of buisness coco?

paul jewel

micky adams

john gregory

peter reid

mike newell

big joe

david oleary

john aldridge

are a few managers out of work....but could they really make a silk purse out of a sows ear!!!

paul jewel

micky adams

john gregory

peter reid

mike newell

big joe

david oleary

john aldridge

are a few managers out of work....but could they really make a silk purse out of a sows ear!!!

Ed - at least you've come up with some suggestions - but

paul jewel - $$$$$ - not a chance that he'd come here anyway.

micky adams - $$$ I doubt he'd come here and I'm not sure how many would want him

john gregory - Are you on drugs?

peter reid - See above

mike newell - Good shout IF we can afford him and he's up for the challenge

big joe - Going to Leicester apparently and I can't imagine that he'd want to risk sullying his status by risking a second term with us.

david oleary - $$$$ and ask the villa fans what they thought of him and his 'buys'

john aldridge - Hasn't managed in how long?

Ed - at least you've come up with some suggestions - but

paul jewel - $$$$$ - not a chance that he'd come here anyway.

micky adams - $$$ I doubt he'd come here and I'm not sure how many would want him

john gregory - Are you on drugs?

peter reid - See above

mike newell - Good shout IF we can afford him and he's up for the challenge

big joe - Going to Leicester apparently and I can't imagine that he'd want to risk sullying his status by risking a second term with us.

david oleary - $$$$ and ask the villa fans what they thought of him and his 'buys'

john aldridge - Hasn't managed in how long?

thats all it is....a list of managers off the top of my head who are out of work.

i didnt say i wanted any of them did i.

it was in response to coco's lack of naming a replacement.....sheez.

Going on a bit this, innit? If the poll (a pointless one IMO) is a true reflection, Shez stays with overwhelming support. If he is booted out, the vast majority of fans will be up in arms. Given this info from the poll, Kyle and his cohorts appear to be on a loser.

We've had Coconut suggesting three strikes and you're out. Brilliant! Absolute master stroke! Nowt like a bit of added pressure to make the situation even more stressful. Suggestions like this never work - no matter what walk of life you may be in, setting ultimatums only cause further underachievement. Everyone becomes even more frightened of making a mistake. Result? More mistakes made - more pressure.

The solution? Simple IMO. Leave Shez alone to do the job. He's under enough pressure as it is. He has a squad of players who are good enough to deal with any team in this divison, but are not doing it at present. He knows it, we know it and the players know it. It doesn't need cries of "Sheridan out" 11 games into a season to tell him it's going t*ts up. But does that mean it will be t*ts up for the next 35 games? Does it hell as like.

Along with the vast majority (oh yes, doom and gloomers, it IS a vast majority) I firmly believe that Shez WILL turn it around and we CAN make the play offs. When, not if, we do, will you all crawl back into the wood work or will you all be big and brave enough to hold up your hands and say "Sorry, Shez, we were wrong"?

All of you who have bought replica shirts over last couple of seasons or so, look at the back - it's down there in the bit that gets tucked into the shorts :ktf: . Says it all really. And that, without doubt, is my last word on the subject except, come May, I can say "I told you so".

Going on a bit this, innit? If the poll (a pointless one IMO) is a true reflection, Shez stays with overwhelming support. If he is booted out, the vast majority of fans will be up in arms. Given this info from the poll, Kyle and his cohorts appear to be on a loser.

We've had Coconut suggesting three strikes and you're out. Brilliant! Absolute master stroke! Nowt like a bit of added pressure to make the situation even more stressful. Suggestions like this never work - no matter what walk of life you may be in, setting ultimatums only cause further underachievement. Everyone becomes even more frightened of making a mistake. Result? More mistakes made - more pressure.

The solution? Simple IMO. Leave Shez alone to do the job. He's under enough pressure as it is. He has a squad of players who are good enough to deal with any team in this divison, but are not doing it at present. He knows it, we know it and the players know it. It doesn't need cries of "Sheridan out" 11 games into a season to tell him it's going t*ts up. But does that mean it will be t*ts up for the next 35 games? Does it hell as like.

Along with the vast majority (oh yes, doom and gloomers, it IS a vast majority) I firmly believe that Shez WILL turn it around and we CAN make the play offs. When, not if, we do, will you all crawl back into the wood work or will you all be big and brave enough to hold up your hands and say "Sorry, Shez, we were wrong"?

All of you who have bought replica shirts over last couple of seasons or so, look at the back - it's down there in the bit that gets tucked into the shorts :ktf: . Says it all really. And that, without doubt, is my last word on the subject except, come May, I can say "I told you so".

Excellent post! Especially the first 2 paragraphs, lol.