Sheridan Out!

KYLEOAFC

You decide.  

197 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• IN
    • OUT

Guest sheridans_world
Sheridan’s clueless. We have won 7 league games since FEB!!!

The owners must be thinking what’s the point in a new ground? nobody wants to invest in offices and who’s going to pay to watch that cr@p under Sheridan, its cheaper for a family to go watch Man city in the premiership.

If the owners are serious about this club its time to bin sentimentality and sack Sheridan and start getting things sorted on the pitch!

4800 Today, how many at home after our next three away games?

Sheridan should be ashamed and just resign! its only the kids shouting his name these days!

:blahblah:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Sheridan, always have liked him, and the last thing i want is for him to leave our club on these terms. Unofortunately, his lack of tactical ability worries me greatly, and there is very little i can say for any of the signings he has made. We have no match turning capabilities, either on the bench or in Sheridans managerial ability. I hope that he can turn it all around, it may just be a new team so it takes a long time to gel. Im not screaming for Sheridan to get out, but im not overly comfortable with him being in at the moment. Guess im going to just sit on the fence for a few more months, with my legs over the 'IN' side.

I like Sheridan, always have liked him, and the last thing i want is for him to leave our club on these terms. Unofortunately, his lack of tactical ability worries me greatly, and there is very little i can say for any of the signings he has made. We have no match turning capabilities, either on the bench or in Sheridans managerial ability. I hope that he can turn it all around, it may just be a new team so it takes a long time to gel. Im not screaming for Sheridan to get out, but im not overly comfortable with him being in at the moment. Guess im going to just sit on the fence for a few more months, with my legs over the 'IN' side.

Totally agree.

Sensible post.

Totally agree.

Sensible post.

ALLEGEDLY I can understand why you would say that but we have a lot of Games coming up and then the busy christmas period.

With no signs from sheridan or the players of turning this around after christmas will be far too late to get a new manager this is the time to ring in the changes and get rid of dead wood starting with JS.

Edited by KYLEOAFC

you never guess what!! i'm on that same blady fence :o

obviously if things keep going like this till xmas/new year then the 2 amigo's will pretty much have no choice in the matter to get rid.

people have already started with the old Shez Out shout. he needs to sort it Quick time.

ALLEGEDLY HES ALREADY PACKING HIS STUFF . ALLEGEDLY CORNEY AND HIM FIGHTING BEFORE THE GAME HE WONT BE HERE MONDAY!

ALLEGEDLY THATS WHY JS WAS SO ANNOYED ALL GAME HE'S ON HIS WAY! THANK GOD!

Edited by KYLEOAFC

I can understand why you would say that but we have a lot of Games coming up and then the busy christmas period.

With no signs from sheridan or the players of turning this around after christmas will be far too late to get a new manager this is the time to ring in the changes and get rid of dead wood starting with JS.

Have you learnt nothing from the last few years? We need continuity. Chopping and changing does not work.

If Craig Davies had successfully tapped in the empty net he had in the first half and we'd gone on to win today you would not be calling for his head. It's a petty, fickle, knee-jerk reaction to demand him to be sacked. It's a good job TTA have more sense than you do.

Edited by jsslatic

I can understand why you would say that but we have a lot of Games coming up and then the busy christmas period.

I'm sorry but that is ridiculous! As has been said in previous post this evening, who the hell would we get in to replace him? Granted things are not looking good but from what I can grasp the only thing we are doing wrong at the moment is putting the ball in the back of the neck. Like I said before give him to christmas and let's see where we are. I think we all agree however, that promotion this season is virtually impossible now!

I'm sorry but that is ridiculous! As has been said in previous post this evening, who the hell would we get in to replace him? Granted things are not looking good but from what I can grasp the only thing we are doing wrong at the moment is putting the ball in the back of the neck. Like I said before give him to christmas and let's see where we are. I think we all agree however, that promotion this season is virtually impossible now!

ALLEGEDLY Pointless discussing it now because hes going but he was given enough time.

Time to say goodbye..........

Edited by KYLEOAFC

Kyle, you keep banging on about 'deadwood', do YOU have deep pockets? The pot is empty, the TEAM need to turn this situation around. Northampton hardly had a sniff in the first half as did Udders last week. We DO have the players, but I don't think they believe it......at the moment.

Kyle, you keep banging on about 'deadwood', do YOU have deep pockets? The pot is empty, the TEAM need to turn this situation around. Northampton hardly had a sniff in the first half as did Udders last week. We DO have the players, but I don't think they believe it......at the moment.

ALLEGEDLY We have the players thats given, ALLEGEDLY we dont have the motivation or the tactics.

ALLEGEDLY hats why i find it so hard that people think JS could turn it around..... hes at fault! Think.

Edited by KYLEOAFC

RUBBISH

THIS GUY GOT US TO THE PLAYOFFS LAST SEASON.

SHOW SOME DAMN LOYALTY.

WHAT THE :censored: IS IT WITH ALL THESE NEGATIVE COMMENTS?!

With Ronnie Moore's damn team! This is his team and frankly it is a pile of crap and has been all season and for the last 15 games of last season. Damage limitation i'm afraid 'cos with 4 straight away games we are going to firmly entrenched in the relegation dog-fight come the first day of advent. I'd love him to turn it round but I can't see him doing it. As someone said he hasn't a clue how to rectify the failings of his squad, and as someone else said he looks like a frightened rabbit trapped in headlights. How a former international midfielder can be sending out such an inept midfield every week beggars belief. I'd give him until the beginning of December but I know the outcome now. We're not too good to go down and this my friends is a relegation team. I've missed one game all season (In fact one game since Port Vale in February) and we've played well in probably 3 or 4 in 26 League games. He doesn't kow his best team, is contantly tinkering and getting nowhere. Oldham feckin' nil!

Edited by oafcprozac

Could someone tell me of one player out there today with the possible exception of Liddle, who played for the shirt. I have watched Latics for over 30 years and can honestly say I have never seen such inept football. One dimensional, laboured head tennis for much of the game. Why everybody clapped when Davies lashed the ball three feet over the bar in the second half is totally beyond me... Make the Keeper work for Gods sake. Why they cheered when he missed after he was one on one with the keeper is beyond me. I have said all along that Sheridan is no more then a journeyman Coach. He had no plan B today and never has. I just hope he's got plenty of money in the bank because Job Seekers allowance is only £49.00 per week. and he will be claiming it soon enough... I was ashamed of that display... Oh, and we will be going out of the FA cup in three weeks as well.

Edited by happyterryb

Sheridan’s clueless. We have won 7 league games since FEB!!!

The owners must be thinking what’s the point in a new ground? nobody wants to invest in offices and who’s going to pay to watch that cr@p under Sheridan, its cheaper for a family to go watch Man city in the premiership.

If the owners are serious about this club its time to bin sentimentality and sack Sheridan and start getting things sorted on the pitch!

4800 Today, how many at home after our next three away games?

Sheridan should be ashamed and just resign! its only the kids shouting his name these days!

Will you shut the hell up, you are talking so much Cra@p, give the guy some Respect and some bloody loyality.

Shez came out of retirement to play for us in the dark days know that he could some serious damage to himself. He took us to the play offs last season, he loves and breaths Oldham. If we get rid of him who would you bring in not?? Managers need at least two full seasons, chopping and changing doesn't help anybody. I would place bets that this little run is not hurting anybody as much as it is hurting Shez.

In Shez we must trust to carry us forward

ALLEGEDLY Theres a lot wrong but what really gets me is we have good players but their not motivated and are playing bad with awful tactics that’s simple to solve,

"John get your coat".

Also 4800 today we apparently have near 4000 season ticket holders? Take the away support off that 4800 and the ST holders and it doesn’t look good for the new ground or attracting future fans.

Edited by KYLEOAFC

Will you shut the hell up, you are talking so much Cra@p, give the guy some Respect and some bloody loyality.

Shez came out of retirement to play for us in the dark days know that he could some serious damage to himself. He took us to the play offs last season, he loves and breaths Oldham. If we get rid of him who would you bring in not?? Managers need at least two full seasons, chopping and changing doesn't help anybody. I would place bets that this little run is not hurting anybody as much as it is hurting Shez.

In Shez we must trust to carry us forward

LITTLE RUN? YOU ABSOLUTE FOOL!

This little run started in FEB!!!!

There’s a lot wrong but what really gets me is we have good players but their not motivated and are playing bad with awful tactics that’s simple to solve,

"John get your coat".

Also 4800 today we apparently have near 4000 season ticket holders? Take the away support off that 4800 and the ST holders and it doesn’t look good for the new ground or attracting future fans.

You keep skipping the question you've been asked on this and the other thread so i'll ask it nice and clear...who would you suggest to replace him?

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Whoa!

Sheridan out? :shock:

It's October, give it time. We're only ELEVEN games into this season.

Whatever happened last term is done, finished, over with.

We started a new campaign against Swansea and it's not gone brilliantly, but with a bit of luck we could have easily had a different set of results.

Winning the 1 or 2 games we have in hand would take us to roughly 12th. And that isn't so bad is it?

Blackpool last season were awful up until about this time? And then went on the most amazing run in their club's history.

"Sack Grayson....." blah blah.

How many times will a manager be sacked before he's given a proper chance.

Last season wasn't his team. This time it is. 11 games is not a proper chance.

Keep the Faith

Keep Sheridan.

There’s a lot wrong but what really gets me is we have good players but their not motivated and are playing bad with awful tactics that’s simple to solve,

"John get your coat".

We don't have anything like 4000 season ticket holders, let's try and keep perspective here. It's all well and good saying, "In Shez we trust," "keep the faith," etc, but it doesn't mean anything when the results are going our way. Now is when it means something. Sheridan will know as well as we do that it's not great, I really hope this isn't the moment where poison starts to spread through our fanbase. It's much more depressing than losing the match.

LITTLE RUN? YOU ABSOLUTE FOOL!

This little run started in FEB!!!!

[/quote

Your the fool pal, You started meaning less debate. (No need for personal insults)

WHO WOULD YOU REPLACE SHEZ WITH.....

If you have lost the faith then just stay away,

You keep skipping the question you've been asked on this and the other thread so i'll ask it nice and clear...who would you suggest to replace him?

MY NAN!

Latics through and through. Apparently thats all that matters lol

MAD DOG!!! Martin Allen now thats motivation lmao

Dont mean to be personal and I apologise I am sorry.

But I get all keyboard warrior when folk say its a short bad spell, its been going on for nine months! Thats enough for me.

OUT OUT! lol

Edited by KYLEOAFC

We don't have anything like 4000 season ticket holders, let's try and keep perspective here. It's all well and good saying, "In Shez we trust," "keep the faith," etc, but it doesn't mean anything when the results are going our way. Now is when it means something. Sheridan will know as well as we do that it's not great, I really hope this isn't the moment where poison starts to spread through our fanbase. It's much more depressing than losing the match.

I reckon the Manure fans were having the same discussion in 86/87 & 88/89 season, look where they are now...............

Keep swapping and changing does not work and never will.