Sheridan Out!

KYLEOAFC

You decide.  

197 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• IN
    • OUT

ALL OF MY COMMENTS IN THIS TOPIC ARE MY OWN VIEWS AND MAY NOT BE TRUE. PLEASE READ AS FICTION. !!

Well I got slated last time but this is more relevant now!

My vote, after seeing him on the touchline today ALLEGEDLY doing nothingALLEGEDLY looking clueless, coming out with the same post match comments and ALLEGEDLYnot having the balls to ring in the changes is OUT! Sorry folks.

:angry:

Edited by KYLEOAFC

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world

RUBBISH

THIS GUY GOT US TO THE PLAYOFFS LAST SEASON.

SHOW SOME DAMN LOYALTY.

WHAT THE :censored: IS IT WITH ALL THESE NEGATIVE COMMENTS?!

My vote, after seeing him on the touchline today doing nothing looking clueless, coming out with the same post match comments and not having the balls to ring in the changes is OUT! Sorry folks.

It is to soon for this poll. I voted in! However, if we keep losing up untill xmas then there is strong case for sacking shez.

Guest sheridans_world

Can i point out there are another 10 games until i start getting worried, make it 12, we play Forest and Leeds until new year, then, if nothing has changed, i may start thinking along these lines. Until '08 however, i wont be.

OMG The player of the season last year where’s he? wellens went, Rocastle and Edwards went Sheridan has replaced them with Dead weights.

How many league Games have we won since February when Bristol City beat us at home? This is a terrible run that goes back longer than the start of this season and he ALLEGEDLY doesnt know what to do!!!

Sheridan ALLEGEDLY showed his tactical naivety in the games against Blackpool in the play offs.

He ALLEGEDLY has no balls and ALLEGEDLY comes out with the same spiel after every defeat.

GET RID while we still have a chance.

Edited by KYLEOAFC

Guest sheridans_world
OMG The player of the season last year where’s he? wellens went, Rocastle and Edwards went Sheridan has replaced them with Dead weights.

How many league Games have we won since February when Bristol City beat us at home? This is a terrible run that goes back longer than the start of this season and he doesn’t know what to do!!!

Sheridan showed his tactical naivety in the games against Blackpool in the play offs.

He has no balls and comes out with the same spiel after every defeat.

You're forgetting the 8 goals we have scored in the last five games...

Guest sheridans_world
Unless people are gonna start suggesting how we're gonna attract mourinho/jol then this is possibly the most pointless poll I've ever seen..if you want Shez out lets hear which superstars gonna replace him

Sammy Lee

hell

GARY MEGSON!

My vote, after seeing him on the touchline today doing nothing looking clueless, coming out with the same post match comments and not having the balls to ring in the changes is OUT! Sorry folks.

Don't be so ridiculous. Things need sorting but sacking the manager is the last thing we need. When will people start to realise that a knee-jerk reaction and continuing chopping and changing the manager doesn't work?

Anyway, it's not the manager, it's the players.

The people who want Shez out are the same idiots who think Ricketts is lazy, useless and does nothing for the team.

Edited by jsslatic

How many league Games have we won since February when Bristol City beat us at home?

This is a terrible run that goes back longer than the start of this season and he doesn’t know what to do!!!

Sheridan showed his tactical naivety in the games against Blackpool in the play offs.

He has no balls and comes out with the same spiel after every defeat.

The players you talk of were here at the start of the decline in performance, why do people think the players we have at the mo aren't good enough? TEAMWORK once this kicks in we will fly.....remember (Mr Davies) there's no I in TEAM.

Unless people are gonna start suggesting how we're gonna attract mourinho/jol then this is possibly the most pointless poll I've ever seen..if you want Shez out lets hear which superstars gonna replace him

none in the last 180 mins and the crowd are voting with their feet 4500 today. very worrying for the amigos. i think they will give him till the end of november, also on current form we will lose to doncaster and be out of the cup.

Don't be so ridiculous. Things need sorting but sacking the manager is the last thing we need. When will people start to realise that a knee-jerk reaction and continuing chopping and changing the manager doesn't work?

Anyway, it's not the manager, it's the players.

The people who want Shez out are the same idiots who think Ricketts is lazy, useless and does nothing for the team.

Sorry I disagree with you there, I dont want to sack Sheridan, But I do think that Ricketts is Lazy and useless, the guy strolls around the pitch like a superstar he has no enthusiasm to play football he is jusr here for the money and with a 3 year deal he will certainly get it, Southend had it right when they kicked him out on his fat arse

It's getting to the time Sheridan admits to himself that the players he's brought in are wrong. Wrong for the club, wrong for the mix and the side he thought was a good one he was building is wrong. Over these next two months he must reassess where he's gone wrong, explain to those players though they are under contract he see's no future for them at Latics and expects them to look elsewhere and leave. Then identify the correct players and bring them in. Simple. Kalala, Allott, Thompson, Crossley, Poggy one of Davis, Ricketts or Hughes and if Taylor doesn't buck up him to. Start again.

Sorry I disagree with you there, I dont want to sack Sheridan, But I do think that Ricketts is Lazy and useless, the guy strolls around the pitch like a superstar he has no enthusiasm to play football he is jusr here for the money and with a 3 year deal he will certainly get it, Southend had it right when they kicked him out on his fat arse

Best player on the pitch today by a country mile. Won everything and put some good balls through to Davies, who wasted them. He held it up brilliantly, but noone could be arsed to make a run.

Best player on the pitch today by a country mile. Won everything and put some good balls through to Davies, who wasted them. He held it up brilliantly, but noone could be arsed to make a run.

sheridan isnt dropping any of the players. last week he said he might ring the changes, but aside from injuries and suspensions the same ones are selected. if they are not doing as they are told then drop them for reserve players and teach them a lesson.

three very difficult games coming up which, quite frankly i cant see us getting anything from. Then we have Port Vale at home. lose that and its curtains for mr Sheridan. seems far too scared of ringing the changes.

Taylor Should NOT be on the Left, give him a chance on the right and drop Liddell

Drop Ricketts (cant believe we got him for three years, worse luck), give Wolfy a chance until Hughes comes back

there is no passion in the team, no desire to win, no team ethic, and no pennitration.

we are failing to win every second ball, and our first touch is appauling. basic things, a managers job to correct them

i wouldnt say out yet, but things need sorting quickly. Shez needs to get some balls

Edited by philliggi

ALLEGEDLY Sheridan’s clueless. We have won 7 league games since FEB!!!

ALLEGEDLY The owners must be thinking what’s the point in a new ground? ALLEGEDLY nobody wants to invest in offices and ALLEGEDLY who’s going to pay to watch that cr@p under Sheridan, ALLEGEDLY its cheaper for a family to go watch Man city in the premiership.

ALLEGEDLY If the owners are serious about this club its time to bin sentimentality and sack Sheridan and start getting things sorted on the pitch!

ALLEGEDLY 4800 Today, how many at home after our next three away games?

ALLEGEDLY Sheridan should be ashamed and just resign! its only the kids shouting his name these days!

Edited by KYLEOAFC