Can somebody tell me whats the score with Ricketts

Guest AMO

Hey Up Guys,

Ive been away over the weekend and have just logged on to catch up, and i am confused to whats happened with Ricketts. Can somebody enlighten me.

Hey Up Guys,

Ive been away over the weekend and have just logged on to catch up, and i am confused to whats happened with Ricketts. Can somebody enlighten me.

Well we have nothing concrete but the rumours so far have included head butting Chris Taylor in training, a challenge on Smalley in training designed to put him out of the game, and questions about his sexuality. Feel free to make one up yourself..............................................

Well we have nothing concrete but the rumours so far have included head butting Chris Taylor in training, a challenge on Smalley in training designed to put him out of the game, and questions about his sexuality. Feel free to make one up yourself..............................................

Make your own rumour up! I love it...here's mine....

Ricketts is actualy a robot sent from the future deisgned by a conglomerate of football clubs to search and destroy future Oldham stars. He was sent back to destroy Taylor, Smalley, Alessandra, Trotman, Lomax, Davies and Eardley as they become star players for the club in the future and take Oldham to the top of the premier league. Due to our success a nuber of managers will come together to elimanate the threat before it becomes unstopable. Unfortunatley his cover was blown when Tommy Wright found him kneeling in the changing rooms naked with a strange electrical glow surrounding him. We then loaned him out to Wasaw in a cunning plan to stop his deviant ways. END.

Could be a good idea for a film that?!?

Make your own rumour up! I love it...here's mine....

Ricketts is actualy a robot sent from the future deisgned by a conglomerate of football clubs to search and destroy future Oldham stars. He was sent back to destroy Taylor, Smalley, Alessandra, Trotman, Lomax, Davies and Eardley as they become star players for the club in the future and take Oldham to the top of the premier league. Due to our success a nuber of managers will come together to elimanate the threat before it becomes unstopable. Unfortunatley his cover was blown when Tommy Wright found him kneeling in the changing rooms naked with a strange electrical glow surrounding him. We then loaned him out to Wasaw in a cunning plan to stop his deviant ways. END.

Could be a good idea for a film that?!?

How strange, no doubt the truth with come out shortly.

Coco will be pleased.

and questions about his sexuality

is that an actual rumour or did you make that up?

Anyways, my rumour. After indulging in a pie eating competition with Greegs, Michael Ricketts found that he had eaten too many chicken tikka pies and was starting to emmit a slightly luminous orange glow. Ricketts was so embarrassed by his condition that he begged Shez to send him to a club whose kit didn't clash with his new look

It was hinted at, not by GOC, like anyone much would care.

Anyway, you lot are all sick, more concerned about BB80's cat and completely overlooked Rickett's slaughter and consumption of the Firstborn of every family in Oldham. WHEN HE WAS MEANT TO BE IN TRAINING :angry:

Here's a really out landish rumour for ya...........Ricketts and Shez had an amazing bust up. Shez actually confessed he'd cocked up bringing him in and Ricketts was perplexed he had been singled out in this true fashion ahaed of Allott, Kalala, Thompson and Crossley. Plus his main strike partner never passed to him.

Edited by Lags

Anyways, my rumour. After indulging in a pie eating competition with Greegs, Michael Ricketts found that he had eaten too many chicken tikka pies and was starting to emmit a slightly luminous orange glow. Ricketts was so embarrassed by his condition that he begged Shez to send him to a club whose kit didn't clash with his new look

I heard it was the lure of the chicken Balti pies at Walsall. All this is so confusing...was it tikka or Balti, we should be told!

Here's a really out landish rumour for ya...........Ricketts and Shez had an amazing bust up. Shez actually confessed he'd cocked up bringing him in and Ricketts was perplexed he had been singled out in this true fashion ahaed of Allott, Kalala, Thompson and Crossley. Plus his main strike partner never passed to him.

Now you are being ridiculous!!

This sounds a good game. Shez tried to sell him to Fraebentos the Argentinian super club but Ricketts found out they wanted him for a supply of fatty pork luncheon meat.

For goodness sake i'm 6' 3" not that fit and carry at least 5 stone less than Mr. Ricketts. If he was motivated he would do something about the weight as does have a touch of ability when he can be bothered. Another wasted talent IMHO.

Ricketts is 11st 12lb so that puts you at around 7 stone. Are you feeling OK!!!!!!

I'm going to confidently state that Ricketts, be he fit or not, weighs more than 11st 2lb.

Damn right! I've stood next to him a couple of times, and he is pretty much the same build as me, if not a little bigger - as I am a svelt 15 1/2 stone (all muscle of course!) I would say he would be at least that mark too!

Speaking of football heavyweights - bumped (quite literally) into Lee Trundle in topman in Brizzle today... he was buying a couple of XL t-shirts of course!!!

I'm going to confidently state that Ricketts, be he fit or not, weighs more than 11st 2lb.

He took his shirt off at Burnley earlier in the season and there wasn't one ounce of fat on him!!

Check out his player profile on the O.S.

Right I've got the full story now, you heard it here first.

Ricketts turned up for training and heard on the grapevine that the club were getting Taylor a Cortisone Injection for weekend. He was heard to say to Gregan that his Bentley was "well old now innit" as it's on a 55 plate, and Shez hadn't offered him a new car when he signed. In a rage Ricketts stormed down to Chapel Road and butted Taylor and packed his bags for Wallsall saying, and I quote "I've always wanted to play in Europe and Poland is an up and coming country now their in the EU, innit."

Edited by ghostofcecere