Doing Our Bit - A Peaceful Rally On Saturday

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been out with a mate of mine who can't make the event on Saturday. He instead has arranged for a relative to go on his behalf who I will be meeting for him.

I also found out that my own father attended school with Bashforth and that on top of my a relative of mine being involved in a serious dispute with him a few years back it may not be best for me to send an email to him signed by myself. Particularly as my surname isn't very common.

I'll stick to the event. Must say the support has been fantastic.

Great stuff and respect to everyone who will be marching on Saturday.

I'll be with you in spirit. I just hope that it makes certain people realise the depth of feeling there is for "our" club.

I also hope that there's a decent turnout at BP for the match. And, of course, a much needed Latics win!!

Upwards and Onwards!!!!

The reason I ask andy, many may want to hold a banner of some description but probably not know where to get one and alas then not do so. Can you give details here mate or even start a new thread if you could provide banners for those who want them?

Just want to say you guys and girls are all fantastic. I cant be there Saturday but will be there in spirit and heart.Hope we get a good turn out the atmosphere should be cranked up a few notches for the game which could also work in our favour.

Good Luck Robert

Guest sheridans_world

Please note - YOU MAY NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE WOODEN POLES OR PLAQUARDS INTO BOUNDARY PARK ITSELF FOR THE MATCH.

Once the march is over, please do not leave any rubbish in the club car park, dispose of it yourself, this will save OUR club money because club staff wont have to go out and pick it up if there is no rubbish to pick up!

Please note - YOU MAY NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE WOODEN POLES OR PLAQUARDS INTO BOUNDARY PARK ITSELF FOR THE MATCH.

Once the march is over, please do not leave any rubbish in the club car park, dispose of it yourself, this will save OUR club money because club staff wont have to go out and pick it up if there is no rubbish to pick up!

Hi Mate

Seeing as you seem to be the offical organiser for the event. Can we arrange to leave the banners in the club shop or something and pick them up afterwards! We may need them again and people are spending money on this stuff. Im sure the club will agree!

You have PM - Century FM want to talk to you about tomorrow's march.