No. 10 Stadium Petition, Please Sign!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get this round the message boards of other clubs. I'll take Uddy Rivals and Port Vale, get mates you have at other clubs to post it up, miles better than one of us doing it.

Good PLan, one of my guys is a Bournemouth fan so I'll get him on the case. Ironic for this week, but it might get a few more thinking abut us. Plus they had their own problems with the ground didn;t they, they might be sympathetic.

Come on people, we are still below knighting the Chuckle Brothers. Get your act together. You will never catch me referring to Sir Phil Neville!

WOW! I've never had so much entertainment as the last half hour looking at some of the petitions. The ones that have only got 1 signature are the best. How can you launch a petition without having anyone to sign it? There are some funny ones, loopy ones and some very sad ones. Some of the people can't even write properly. The 16 year old home schooled girl who wants people to be allowed into college without passing GCSEs just makes me weep.

There are 2 about Leeds 15 point penalty, one to decrease and one to increase it!

Go on you know it makes sense!

Just made every single person at work sign it (most are united fans and everton fans) for a pint each. Whatever gets the names on it! :bluearmy:

How many names do we hope to get on it?

3700+ to get on the first page when sorting by size.

Very achieveable IMHO.

NOt likely to beat the REd arrows but that is a national issue.

Highest local issue

Could be something to get in the chron too.

Be interesting to see what last nights meeting also produces.

3700+ to get on the first page when sorting by size.

Very achieveable IMHO.

NOt likely to beat the REd arrows but that is a national issue.

Highest local issue

Could be something to get in the chron too.

Be interesting to see what last nights meeting also produces.

just signed it.

thinks it upto 165 now

Good PLan, one of my guys is a Bournemouth fan so I'll get him on the case. Ironic for this week, but it might get a few more thinking abut us. Plus they had their own problems with the ground didn;t they, they might be sympathetic.

Just posted on their site, 168.

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=9...ytoid=527618544

Edited by singe

I can see your name there JAc, try F5 or look at the page that you would go on to sign up to it, the main page again.

180 now

I meant that I had entered a petition, didn't hear anything, emailed them after 6 days and they replied saying it takes 5 days....

I got told off a bit at work as well cos we work with the council. Oops. Didn't think that one through.

I meant that I had entered a petition, didn't hear anything, emailed them after 6 days and they replied saying it takes 5 days....

I got told off a bit at work as well cos we work with the council. Oops. Didn't think that one through.

Well done! We'll come round with the buckets when they give you the sack!

I've got a Gills and a Darlo fan on there now, working on the Baggie, the Shaker (who's asked me if I'm interested in Wembley tickets) and the Geordie.

Edited by astottie

Well done! We'll come round with the buckets when they give you the sack!

I've got a Gills and a Darlo fan on there now, working on the Baggie, the Shaker (who's asked me if I'm interested in Wembley tickets) and the Geordie.

Nice one 250 up now

AS you have to put your details, it should be more accurate.

Get signing

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/groundforoldham/

To get on the top page we only have to get 3727 signatures, when sorted by size

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/list/open?sort=signers

I've just signed right after Gareth Bashworth. Now wouldn't that be ironic if they are related!!!!