No. 10 Stadium Petition, Please Sign!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately "Fred Flintstone" is still there, someone else has put down "Bashforth hater" and someone else has used a naughty word (mis-spelt of course).

Those things will only hand ammunition to those opposing the application. If anyone knows how we can remove them, please can we do so? Ryan is the "Petition Creator" so no doubt he can ask Downing St to remove them for him before they do any damage to our case.

And please encourage your friends to sign up, but just with their real name and surname, no embellishments.

378 names now - but we need to lose 3.

:cardinal:

Edited by The Chaplain

Get signing

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/groundforoldham/

To get on the top page we only have to get 3727 signatures, when sorted by size

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/list/open?sort=signers

Just keeping it in view for everyone who comes into this thread late. Get everyone to sign it now. (I typed "sing it" - which is fine, but get it signed too.)

559 signatures so far (Sat night 11pm)

Just keeping it in view for everyone who comes into this thread late. Get everyone to sign it now. (I typed "sing it" - which is fine, but get it signed too.)

559 signatures so far (Sat night 11pm)

580 at 15:36 on sunday.

Ive emailed m8s and im getting my family to sign

Have the club expressed a view on this petition? I noticed that nobody from the club appears to have signed it which I though a little odd.

Would it be possible for the club to promote it on the official site and potentially email their mailing list requesting that people sign?

If we could get this into the thousands before the meeting on the 11th, and somebody makes the council aware of it prior to the meeting it could hold some sway. At the previous meeting, Bashforth stated that such petitions are able to influence councillors.

Can Ryan (as the originator) get obviously spurious names removed? Does anyone have his email?

353 names now.

Cant take any daft names off I tried today. But if anyone has any more ideas to get more names on let me or my brother Ryan know

my email is dean@121-vans.com

thanks

Dean

Guest sheridans_world
Cant take any daft names off I tried today. But if anyone has any more ideas to get more names on let me or my brother Ryan know

my email is dean@121-vans.com

thanks

Dean

Email your friends/family/co-workers/ex-girlfriends/jeremy clarkson*/bbc**/sky sports news***

*He porbably wont listen because he's a egg chaser

**Will turn it into blasphemy about Lee Hughes

***Big gay bear

Have the club expressed a view on this petition? I noticed that nobody from the club appears to have signed it which I though a little odd.

Would it be possible for the club to promote it on the official site and potentially email their mailing list requesting that people sign?

If we could get this into the thousands before the meeting on the 11th, and somebody makes the council aware of it prior to the meeting it could hold some sway. At the previous meeting, Bashforth stated that such petitions are able to influence councillors.

From last Thursday I have emailed Alan Hardy [he responded this morning saying thanks for the help and that something would appear on our official site today] emailed the trust [they have put a link on the front page] emailed the footballforum.co.uk, laticsmad, Latics supporters club Canada [no response yet]. Any other ideas?

I emailed the Chron editor and had no response [could everybody email the Chron we might get a positive response then]

Thanks for your help

Dean

Email your friends/family/co-workers/ex-girlfriends/jeremy clarkson*/bbc**/sky sports news***

*He porbably wont listen because he's a egg chaser

**Will turn it into blasphemy about Lee Hughes

***Big gay bear

Sheridans_world

Is it possible for OWTB to email all subscibers with the link for the petition. Could the news item which reads ryans number 10 petition now online read Stadium petition your club needs you to sign here

Or something like that

Thanks

Dean

Guest sheridans_world
Sheridans_world

Is it possible for OWTB to email all subscibers with the link for the petition. Could the news item which reads ryans number 10 petition now online read Stadium petition your club needs you to sign here

Or something like that

Thanks

Dean

I'll have a look into it