5800 everton tickets

How busy do you expect the rush to be? I know there will be at least enough for season ticket holders even if 90% of them try and get tickets, but im just wondering whens the best opition to go down?

NOW GODDAMIT, ARE YOU CRAZY, I FINISH AT 2.30PM THEN IM ON MY WAY HOPE I GET ONE.

seriously we will take over 4000

As good as it would be for us to take 5800 to Everton we don't have a prayer of selling them all.

Never know I didnt think we had a chance of selling the 3000 for Wolves but we did.

This is a far more glamarous tie.... even my Dads going!

will beardy be able to purchase 104 tickets say for the beardy bus so we can all sit in the same area, paying £32 for the coach as opposed to £12.

Im sure with the link up OWTB and OAFC have that that wouldnt be an issue, well be worth asking anyway

102. Think Cloughie and his brother are going in the Everton end!

Good idea though, surprised it came from you Chickers :blush:

... and calm everyone.... think even if we took the Oldham councillors approach and bought 2 tickets each we would be fine...!

We will take a fair whack - but I bet at least 1000 tickets will be sold after the leeds game in the couple of days before the match....

Edited by BigfinLatic

102. Think Cloughie and his brother are going in the Everton end!

Good idea though, surprised it came from you Chickers :blush:

:lol::lol:

Must be what he picked up on Tuesday. Extra intelligence gained from not wearing a jumper!

There's no way we'll sell out 5,800. 4,000 tops! I hope there's no more than that anyway. I'll just be there annoyed if there is, wondering why these once a years dont come more often!

Here's to Cloughie eating humble pie and leaving the ground after 20minutes! Sound familar? :grin: He should know where the nearest Cinema is!

:grin:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

:lol::lol:

Must be what he picked up on Tuesday. Extra intelligence gained from not wearing a jumper!

There's no way we'll sell out 5,800. 4,000 tops! I hope there's no more than that anyway. I'll just be there annoyed if there is, wondering why these once a years dont come more often!

Here's to Cloughie eating humble pie and leaving the ground after 20minutes! Sound familar? :grin: He should know where the nearest Cinema is!

:grin:

wearing a t shirt in winter is the new garlic bread!!

I recon we will sell those easily. i know of 5 people (three of them manure fans) who are going just for the day out. we will sell them no prob

That's one thing I don't like about these big games, all the citeh and scum fans suddenly deciding to turn up for a day out. In a way I would much prefer us to take 3000-4000 of actual Oldham fans like to Wolves and Huddersfield away last season. Always ensures a great atmosphere.

I guess TTA will be happy of the glory hunters turning up though.