Your favourite ever Latics away kit

Despite it being associated with failure, always liked this one:

gifthumb.jpg

A birthday present in 1994, given to me shortly before a certain significant day out at Wembley...

Edited by JoeP

Or . . .

010337647423700.jpg

Look how good she looks and in Black Puma Kings, lesson to all aspiring footballers- fancy coloured boots don't make you better than some classic, well-worn black boots.

The question is which ex-player had the boots before her?

The red and white thirds kit with the laces in the collar was good but for me sparta was a great kit manufacturer. Always unique and i especially liked the white with burgundy arms as worn in neil adams second stint. Id snap your hands off to go back to sparta. The quality was there too. No iron on patches everything was sewn in, sponsors the lot.

Look how good she looks and in Black Puma Kings, lesson to all aspiring footballers- fancy coloured boots don't make you better than some classic, well-worn black boots.

The question is which ex-player had the boots before her?

I'm glad this one resurfaced so her brother can enjoy the team leering all over again ;)

The red and white thirds kit with the laces in the collar was good but for me sparta was a great kit manufacturer. Always unique and i especially liked the white with burgundy arms as worn in neil adams second stint. Id snap your hands off to go back to sparta. The quality was there too. No iron on patches everything was sewn in, sponsors the lot.

I agree with this. My first home shirt was the Sparta full blue Torex shirt. Great quality, even for an 8 year old that never wanted to take it off.

I actually quite liked the burgundy away in 2002/2003 too, with the gold trim, thought it was a smart kit.