Mark Moisley on BBC Radio Manc for next hour

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I know and I presume it's the chairman who dictates the frequency of meetings too, when he is in the country and not trying to sell us and source a scoreboard

Just wondering what is the purpose of this board if not to generate business our selling potential? Especially if there are only a couple who are doing this

So why doesn't SC appoint a board who can contribute financially to the the club? there must be some wealthy business people out there who would join as a group of directors.

So why doesn't SC appoint a board who can contribute financially to the the club? there must be some wealthy business people out there who would join as a group of directors.

If that happens he'll loose full control and be held to account a lot more on the return of their investment.

I am sure the true board of directors is Blitz, Gazal and Corney. It has been that since they arrived in town and stooges like Owen are just there for public show. We all know who pulls the strings and directs the way we operate.

Except Owen isn't on show anymore, has he gone?