Sheridan Has Gone & Thank You Shez

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheridan has been a very good manager for us but events recently left him in a extremely difficult position. The defeat yesterday was the final blow.

I expect him not to be unemployed for too long and he'll have learnt from these recent events I hope and make him a stronger manager in the future.

I'd like to see Gannon here, think we need to have someone in by the Orient game at the latest.

Who else would be in the running?

Dux in charge for now?

Edited by Macca

Sheridan has been a very good manager for us but events recently left him in a extremely difficult decision. The defeat yesterday was the final blow.

I expect him not to be unemployed for too long and he'll have learnt from these recent events I hope and make him a stronger manager in the future.

I'd like to see Gannon here, we'll see how long it'll take to bring someone in, think we need to have someone in by the Orient game.

Dux in charge for now?

I've heard Mourinho has been spotted in Oldham.

What a set of muppets you lot really are

One of the lowest wage bills in the league, crowds of under 4000 and he gets you in to a play off position and you still arent happy. A victim of his own success one may say...

When do we get crowds of under 4,000?? ALways aroudn the 5,000 mark, quite similar to what you have been getting this season. And one of the lowest wage bills... who are you kidding. He has had a lo to work with especially this season, Hughes, Gregan etc don't come cheap

I was for giving him a little longer, but I trust TTA will have made the right decision and it's hardly surprising. Shame, anyway time to look forward....

We must, must have a replacement lined up. :unsure:

Stitch? :pray: Or Gannon...? :mmm:

Or is it a reaction and we will be getting a caretaker?

Edited by Stitch_KTF

firstly i think we have to thank sheridan for the work he has put in over the last three years, and before that as a player/coach. im sure most will feel the same as me in that he brought alot to the club, but it hasnt worked out and its time for a change.

The reason for this thread though is to congratulate the three amigo's for having the balls to take action, at what is a critical time of the season, and have followed the general concensus of fans. How many times in the past have we sailed through to the end of the season playing 10- 15 pointless games, when if action had of been taken earlier, we could have still made the play offs.

as i said yesterday, now is the time to take action. all is not lost and we can still make the play offs. we have an excellant bunch of players and with the right man at the helm we can do.

_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ '_ Blue and white army!!!