It's all Peanuts Fault!

img1232wz.jpg

His emotional post after his sad loss, made me come to my senses there as there was no way I was renewing…..but WTF else would I do on a Saturday? WTF else would I moan about? And during registration and PPA time some days i'd have to do some work! Instead of mooching on here!

Edited by oafcprozac

I decided last night after a long long debate :censored: it I am going to get my 1st ever season ticket!

Thank that tosser Ronaldo never though i would say that, he won me a big bet in the czech rep game and that is the money im using on it as i am still about 1year short on my arsenal st list according to the club

and for those that missed the origanal post about my dad dying

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:42 PM

my dad took me to my first game at boundary park pre season friendly v city to open the ford stand

my dad took me to my first away game york city 1974

for the next ten years my dad took me to latics week in week out home and away had fab times had bad times went to grounds all throughout this country even some abroad wrexham and stmirren

started to go with my mates more as i got older espesialy when i learned to drive stil went with hm to home games but away not so many

he was there in 1990 walking down wembley way with mum and my nephews

a year later he was on the pitch dancing after the wendies game not bad for a 60year old

then it was Anfield Oldtrafford main road vila park all places we only ever dreamed about in a three years of heaven

over the next few years ill health cut the number of games he got to but he still made an effort

the last away game we went to was wolves in the FA cup a fantastic day out with him and his friends heard some fantastic storys of times past

last home game was yeovill last year could see he was struggling even in the mild weather

he went to a few games alone since

my dad died at 2.20 on saturday afternoon with me my mum and all my sisters and brother stood around him

ive lost my best friend at latics

just want to say thank you latics for giving me and my dad something to argue shout swear and sing songs togeather about

oh and all those linos and refs who think your safe now hes gone "your a :censored: "

hes still so sorely missed would of loved to have disscussed this pre season with him

missing you dad !

Always baffles me that clubs who cant fill their ground have a ST waiting list??? Weird.

Arsenal often do sell-out but lots of empty seats can be seen- as they count ST holders who don't turn up.

I think they dont always have the same away capacity for every game too so whilst they might not sell the ticket they can't use it as a ST because away fans use the section regularly enough for ST to be useless.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that Arsenal have a similar problem to United had where they found lots of dead ST holders who were having their ST renewed by family members to prevent the same family members from having to join the queue.

and for those that missed the origanal post about my dad dying

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:42 PM

my dad took me to my first game at boundary park pre season friendly v city to open the ford stand

my dad took me to my first away game york city 1974

for the next ten years my dad took me to latics week in week out home and away had fab times had bad times went to grounds all throughout this country even some abroad wrexham and stmirren

started to go with my mates more as i got older espesialy when i learned to drive stil went with hm to home games but away not so many

he was there in 1990 walking down wembley way with mum and my nephews

a year later he was on the pitch dancing after the wendies game not bad for a 60year old

then it was Anfield Oldtrafford main road vila park all places we only ever dreamed about in a three years of heaven

over the next few years ill health cut the number of games he got to but he still made an effort

the last away game we went to was wolves in the FA cup a fantastic day out with him and his friends heard some fantastic storys of times past

last home game was yeovill last year could see he was struggling even in the mild weather

he went to a few games alone since

my dad died at 2.20 on saturday afternoon with me my mum and all my sisters and brother stood around him

ive lost my best friend at latics

just want to say thank you latics for giving me and my dad something to argue shout swear and sing songs togeather about

oh and all those linos and refs who think your safe now hes gone "your a :censored: "

hes still so sorely missed would of loved to have disscussed this pre season with him

missing you dad !

That was the 1st away game my dad took me too also!

We drew 1-1 if i remember, towards the end of season.

Think we could have won league there if we had won.

I can tell you that at Arsenal we have a 13 year waiting list for ST (yes i did say approx 13) as people just inheriate them and they pass them on

As for the ticket thing games i pay just 36 to sit lower tier on the halfway line for games and its 32 behind the goal lower and upper are 47-70 dependant on where you sit! Think is CAT b that is all champ league group games, fa cup games and13prem league sides

CAT A is utd, city, chelsea, spurs, liverpool & west ham again now they have gone up.

Tickets are 44 behind the goal lower, 47 halfway line lower and between 57-92 upper tier

Champs league knock-outs are this price

£10 a carling cup game regardless on round or oppostion

tickets for cat a games in club level can be up to £297 a cat b game and £387 an cat A game. I once sat v Blackburn in a cat B on tickets I had as a birthday present, i was sat just 2 blocks up from David o'Leary and met him so you get to meet who is in their and matt lucas is often in his own box which is under where the officals sit i.e chairman and that

The reason it looks empty is beacuse of the concourse which is meant to offer the best facilites in the league and has luxury areas as well so fans dont take their seats until late (never understood this).

You also have ticket exchange where any st holder can sell their ticket back to a member (red or silver) and they only lose 10% of their match ticket if it sells.

The problem with the emirates is the touts as tickets are had so easy if you have membership and st (i.e you did the service) and some STholders just dont post them on their to sell them

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me we are great value we are also very cheap lower tier its :censored: we get slatted for prices as that is based on most expensive tickets when the cheapest at Cheslea v someone like Wigan in same area of the ground is £48!

Our ST prices start from £982 inc VAT and come with 7x cup creiits inclduing champs league, all home league games as well

You also can buy a Arsenal lite membership i,e dd renewal option at £26 per season. (we have over 78,000 of these last time i asked)

Anyway I am going to get my first ST and think going to go RRE even though always sit in Chaddy! At least thats the plan and when i cant go the father in law ( a latics fan) can have my ticket

I went to the Emirates for a Carling Cup game a couple of years ago against Liverpool. £20 for the upper tier behind the goal.

It is an incredible place to watch football. Emphasis on watch. The seats are bigger and comfier than MK. The view is incredible. A great place to view something in comfort, but it doesn't feel like a football ground.

That was the 1st away game my dad took me too also!

We drew 1-1 if i remember, towards the end of season.

Think we could have won league there if we had won.

if you look in the media section the tv coverage of it is on there !

I can tell you that at Arsenal we have a 13 year waiting list for ST (yes i did say approx 13) as people just inheriate them and they pass them on

I understand that there are a great many deceased fans at Celtic Park, but at least they will share them out and let others use them. It's a disgrace if people are forever blocking a seat for a real fan, when in reality if they want to show off and splash the cash they could always just buy a package once or twice a year. What it doesn't show us however is how many clubs like Arsenal count as ST sales who actually have a name in one of the boxes?