League Table at 8th August

Bristolatic

So, off we go with the first game of the season. Because there are now three different points to be gained with attendance predictions, they are all lumped into the same column. A big shout out to Zorrro, without whose input, the tables would have been more complicated and taken a lot longer. Actually, he designed the thing improving on the last few season's format :imnotworthy: .

LaticsChris swept the board with seven correct predictions, but give it up for Harry Bosch, hitting the attendance spot on with his first ever attempt and jorvik_latics was bloody close too.

There was no prediction from Carl Waters. You've got to be in it to win it.

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – aidan_latics, disjointed, LaticsChris, lookersstandandy, milnrow latics, rosa, SAV, underdog, warwickshire latics

Correct Half Time Score – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Andy-latic, astottie, GravityGrave, JoeP, laticdickovarmy, LaticsChris, lookersstandandy, milnrow latics, nzlatic, rudemedic, stevesidg, Stevie_J

Correct Full Time Score – disjointed, LaticsChris, milnrow latics, rosa, SAV

Correct No of Latics Goals – astottie, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, laticdickovarmy, Latics_Fanatic, Laticsbiffo, LaticsChris, milnrow latics, NewBlue, rosa, SAV, Zorrro

Correct No of Opposition Goals – Andy_latic, Bristolatic, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Handsy, HarryBosch, jorvik_latic, LaticsChris, LaticsPete, milnrow latics, rosa, rudemedic, SAV, stevesidg,

First Latics Scorer – HarryBosch, LaticsChris, NewBlue, rosa

Within 100 of Attendance (5,009) – Handsy (-42), Latics_Fanatic (-44), LaticsChris (-57), LaticsPete (-88)

Within 10 of Attendance (5,009) – jorvik_latics (+4) :OASISscarf:

Correct Attendance (5,009)HarryBosch :icon_peace: :applause1:

15-08-0820SubPrem.jpg

15-08-0820SubChamp.jpg

==============================================================================================

Only four predictions in the Free-to-Play League, but feel free to join at any time and make it more competitive.

Oafc 1895 gets off to a flyer and leads after the first game.

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – No points here

Correct Half Time Score Oafc 1895

Correct Full Time Score – Nope

Correct No of Latics GoalsOafc 1895, opinions4u

Correct No of Opposition Goals – John Platt

First Latics Scorer – No one went for Forte

Within 100 of Attendance (5,009)Oafc 1895 (+76)

Within 10 of Attendance (5,009) – Not this time

Correct Attendance (5,009) – Nor here

15-08-0820F-t-P2.jpg

Reason for edit: All the points scored in the Free-to-Play League were allocated to the wrong predictors. I'm not sure how it happened, but all is now well. Thanks to Oafc 1895 for letting me know.

Edited by Bristolatic

Time pressure meant I had to do a quick and dirty calculation sheet. I've already earmarked the improvements for next year's. Your job's going to be made even simpler, I promise.

Cheers Zorrro. It actually works very well and was much quicker. My formula knowledge doesn't extend as far as yours, but it does sound as though my Prediction League contract has already been extended.

....surprised the mods went with 20 points for exact attendance.... I thought 10 was sufficient!

Because it happens so rarely, and there's now additional points for being within 10, we felt that it was worth the extra if you hit it bang on. Then along comes HarryBosch.