Rochdale tickets

We can't re sell tickets so there is a huge chance we will be taking 2700 ish, what a f*cking waste of money for those people.

We can resell what we had originally sold for the game so if 50 people got refunds then 50 tickets will be made available to sell again.

Should be fun at the ticket office then with 1000 people changing the tickets in one go...

We can't re sell tickets so there is a huge chance we will be taking 2700 ish, what a f*cking waste of money for those people.

You can exchange your ticket or get your money refunded if you have yer stub. All refunded tickets will be put on open sale. It's just harsh on those who either lost or went for the ticker tape option at kick off :grin:

You can exchange your ticket or get your money refunded if you have yer stub. All refunded tickets will be put on open sale. It's just harsh on those who either lost or went for the ticker tape option at kick off :grin:

I was under the impression the Police told Us and D*le we couldn't re-sell tickets.

According to the bird in the ticket office this morning - looks like plenty may have lost thier stubs???

I'm getting mine tomorrow. It's a good job there's a game tomorrow as the ticket office hours are unkind to people who actually work during the week and do things on a saturday morning.

I'm getting mine tomorrow. It's a good job there's a game tomorrow as the ticket office hours are unkind to people who actually work during the week and do things on a saturday morning.

You could have exchanged your ticket before or after the Huddersfield game (oh, sorry, I forgot you opted to spend that afternoon approx 750 yds away in the in the Rifle Range). Or you could have exchanged your ticket before or after the FA Youth game against Wednesday last week. Or you could have asked a mate/relative to come down to BP at any point during the last 2 weeks to swap it for you.

So stop moaning, you soppy ginger tart! :violent111::tongue1: