The Admit it - You missed the goal thread

I didnt... but this is in honour of some beardy bussers who had the glummest faces in the world at half time, after they had sneaked out early to top up thier booze tanks...

:grin: Never laughed so much in my life - you only went a missed the best goal celebrations I have ever seen as a latics fan.... well, except THAT penalty...

Come on... own up if you missed it....

:laught16:

What a day... the celebrations at the goal and final whistle will live long in the memory.... we only went and beat Everton!

I didnt... but this is in honour of some beardy bussers who had the glummest faces in the world at half time, after they had sneaked out early to top up thier booze tanks...

:grin: Never laughed so much in my life - you only went a missed the best goal celebrations I have ever seen as a latics fan.... well, except THAT penalty...

:laught16:

What a day... the celebrations at the goal and final whistle will live long in the memory.... we only went and beat Everton!

The bloke next to me did.

But we were pleased, as he really was a drunken tool. Never seen him before.

Might have done :blush:

I was pretty gutted not to get a pint at half time.

So it's swings and roundabouts :wink:

Or just roundabouts for me - just got my pint in my hand and then the roar went up - and then I was so gutted I'd missed it, I couldn't drink my pint! :disappointed:

I was pretty gutted not to get a pint at half time.

So it's swings and roundabouts :wink:

A lot of people didn't get a beer. Even some of those who started queuing about 10 -15 min before half time.

Why do they always under-estimate us. They never get enough ale in for the Latics fans.

:grin: half way down the stairs and caught it in the corner of my eye on the tv .... however everyone else around me where the fces I see at every away so it didn't matter with me mates as they say ....we all went barmy and the sneaky pints all ended up over everyone!!! You all missed our specail party in the back room :wink:

I went for a call of nature and some beer about 4 mins before the end of normal time. Upon seeing the queues at the bar, I restricted myself to just the call of nature. Luckily! :D

I did exactly the same. Hadn't eaten as I got up so late and there was nothing left in terms of food before the game. Almost decided to go for a pie as well when I went to go for a p*** but seeing the cue, decided against it. Needless to say it was definitely the right decision!

I was going for a pint, but decided against it. Mainly due to Leeds the other day, when I would have missed 2 goals had I gone for the pint when I wanted.

Waited till half time to go for the toilet and was a victim of the scouse abuse as a few of them where hurling abuse through a gap. Ooo Err. I think he called everyone "Manc Rats" and didnt shutup until some kind person pointed out his team where losing to "effin owdum". :grin:

I was going for a pint, but decided against it. Mainly due to Leeds the other day, when I would have missed 2 goals had I gone for the pint when I wanted.

Waited till half time to go for the toilet and was a victim of the scouse abuse as a few of them where hurling abuse through a gap. Ooo Err. I think he called everyone "Manc Rats" and didnt shutup until some kind person pointed out his team where losing to "effin owdum". :grin:

Frannie Ward Missed it, he came back to his seat to find everyone telling him macca scored a twentyfive yarder with his left foot, and he didnt believe us

Missed the goal but wasnt bothered - the celebrations downstairs were brilliant ! Beer was thrown EVERYWHERE including all over stewards and coppers and there was a TV we saw it on anyway! Then the fella serving the second batch of beer spat his dummy out and pretty much stopped serving. Generally worst service ever.

Ole, ole, ole, ole, Gary MAC MAC MAC!

:censored: Ground No Beer, :censored: Ground No Beer!