Next round - who do you want to get.....

I've got a feeling we'll get Southampton at home. :unsure::(

Coventry or West Brom - Hughesy factor. Cov wouldnt be the most pleasant experience for him though.

I'd love Bury, Wigan, Liverpool, City or United AWAY. Cant be doing with another long away trip. There's enough of them in the league coming up.

I dont want a home draw. Unless the oppurtunity to be on the tele is there.

Because you often seem to draw the same teams in little clusters (like Donny this season or the bindippers a few years back), I reckon we'll get Wolves again or possibly City.

Only 6 Premiership teams through so far!! (although more to come)

you also often get a team you are about to play or have just played (both Crewe and Donny) so i would say it's gonna be Swansea - hope not

Edited by astottie

I've got a feeling we'll get Southampton at home. :unsure::(

Coventry or West Brom - Hughesy factor. Cov wouldnt be the most pleasant experience for him though.

I'd love Bury, Wigan, Liverpool, City or United AWAY. Cant be doing with another long away trip. There's enough of them in the league coming up.

I dont want a home draw. Unless the oppurtunity to be on the tele is there.

Although it would be in theory fun... bury away would be a sodding nightmare.... not enough tickets and we would be thier "Giants," We are never good in that situation....

Bristol Rovers away anyone??? Anyone???

My prediction.... Watford Away... but to be honest, dont care, we are in the 4th round!!! (except Manure away, Southend, Peterboro, Norwich, Swansea.. away...)

Although it would be in theory fun... bury away would be a sodding nightmare.... not enough tickets and we would be thier "Giants," We are never good in that situation....

Oh I dunno. We've usually come past those tricky lower division tests. May have taken a replay, and even pens but we've usually been OK.

I quite fancy a new ground within an hour or two's drive. So that's Coventry or Middlesborough then.

Not really. It'd be easy enough to get tickets in there end. We took 4,000 to them in the League on a Tuesday night. They could more than accomodate us. Do you really think all the 5,500 that went Everton would go to Bury?

I dont.