Next round - who do you want to get.....

We are 22 in the draw. My mum (an everton fan) said to me after we beat crewe she thought we'd get Everton. So I've asked her again. She has said we'll get Preston. If she's right I'll be going to that game by helicopter as she will have also given me saturdays lottery numbers.

We are 22 in the draw. My mum (an everton fan) said to me after we beat crewe she thought we'd get Everton. So I've asked her again. She has said we'll get Preston. If she's right I'll be going to that game by helicopter as she will have also given me saturdays lottery numbers.

God I hope she's wrong! Not Preston.....please.....not Preston....don't care how bad they are at the moment....I don't want to see us in the FA Cup there ever again!

Unusually, there's not many of these opponents I wouldn;t want to see us play

Preston- Home preferably

Manchester United Home or away

Manchester City or West Ham Either at home

Peterborough At home

Sheffield United At home

Coventry At home

Mansfield Either

Charlton or West Brom Home

Watford Home

Plymouth Home at best, not away, sorry Chippy

Tranmere or Hereford Either, Prefereably home

Tottenham or Reading Either prefer at home

Middlesbrough Home, but don't want to draw them not big enough following

Huddersfield Home would be great

Havant & Waterlooville or Swansea If it's Havant either!

Wigan Oh yes,

Southend Neither but nothg to fear now

Southampton Don;t fancy playing them

Portsmouth Either, as not too far from me

Barnsley Would be quite good

Chelsea Yes please!

Swindon or Barnet mmm

Norwich or Bury Bury would be good

Wallsall or Millwall No thanks

Wolves Either but not really

Cardiff Not sure

Arsenal Yes please

Fulham or Bristol Rovers Wouldn;t mind

Derby or Sheffield Wednesday Yep, quite happy either

Luton or Liverpool Not Luton obviosuly, Liverpool I'd fancy aour chances at the moment!!

Stoke or Newcastle Same with Newcastle!

Three preferences for me.

Any of the big four + Newcastle - Home or Away.

Mansfield - Home

Plymouth - Away

Any of the big four + Newcastle away, Middlesborough away, Portsmouth away

or

Mansfield - Home

Peterborough - Home

Norwich or Bury - Home

Liverpool would be a great day, least i know not where to park! Friggin 8 quid!!! :angry:

Arsenal away for me. I'd like to see their new ground whilst I wouldn't like the prices!! nor our chances. Newcastle away would be superb, big crowd and pay day and would defo go there with some optimism. If it was Chelsea I'd prefer a home tie even though they wouldn't fill their end. Man City home or away, if away good pay day and prob some form of TV, if home they'd fill their end and we'd see Sven visit for the first time? ManUre...a last resort cos you know damned well the red scummers would make our lives a misery for weeks if we lost (highly probable) so if it's them at Sold Trafford for the cash only. Every other side as to be home.

Edited by Lags

Ive said all along we will get coventry. dunno why

I was winding my Blackburn Rovers supporting mate up on Saturday dinner time by texting him that I hope Oldham get Coventry in the next round. His reply was "dream on".

I'm going for Coventry as well.

My mate is a Coventry fan and came with me on Saturday, he was getting texts throughout the day saying he was at the wrong game but he confessed he didnt mind, loved the Latics game and was even singing at the top of his voice with us. Nearly went flying when we scored we got mobbed good and proper lol.

Cov away would be a good draw for me, Arsenal away sounds good though

Arsenal away for me. I'd like to see their new ground whilst I wouldn't like the prices!! nor our chances. Newcastle away would be superb, big crowd and pay day and would defo go there with some optimism. If it was Chelsea I'd prefer a home tie even though they wouldn't fill their end. Man City home or away, if away good pay day and prob some form of TV, if home they'd fill their end and we'd see Sven visit for the first time? ManUre...a last resort cos you know damned well the red scummers would make our lives a misery for weeks if we lost (highly probable) so if it's them at Sold Trafford for the cash only. Every other side as to be home.

Arsenal charged Newcastle fans a tenner to get in in the league cup, so i would think it would be one of the cheaper options (unless TTA want a bit more income).

For me I want an away tie, preferably at one of:

Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, Tottenham, Portsmouth, Norwich, Manchester United, Coventry, Newcastle, Plymouth, Southampton, Derby, Charlton, Watford, Mansfield, Preston, Luton, Middlesbrough.

Not Peterborough anywhere under any circumstances. That would be the worst draw possible.

Arsenal charged Newcastle fans a tenner to get in in the league cup, so i would think it would be one of the cheaper options (unless TTA want a bit more income).

Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, Tottenham, Portsmouth, Norwich, Manchester United, Coventry, Newcastle, Plymouth, Southampton, Derby, Charlton, Watford, Mansfield, Preston, Luton, Middlesbrough.

Not Peterborough anywhere under any circumstances. That would be the worst draw possible.

I want Arsenal Away, dont know why but i really fancy them in the next round.

A big prem side home or away, we may even get a live game so more money for us!!!

Unusually, there's not many of these opponents I wouldn;t want to see us play

Preston- Home preferably

Manchester United Home or away

Manchester City or West Ham Either at home

Peterborough At home

Sheffield United At home

Coventry At home

Mansfield Either

Charlton or West Brom Home

Watford Home

Plymouth Home at best, not away, sorry Chippy

Tranmere or Hereford Either, Prefereably home

Tottenham or Reading Either prefer at home

Middlesbrough Home, but don't want to draw them not big enough following

Huddersfield Home would be great

Havant & Waterlooville or Swansea If it's Havant either!

Wigan Oh yes,

Southend Neither but nothg to fear now

Southampton Don;t fancy playing them

Portsmouth Either, as not too far from me

Barnsley Would be quite good

Chelsea Yes please!

Swindon or Barnet mmm

Norwich or Bury Bury would be good

Wallsall or Millwall No thanks

Wolves Either but not really

Cardiff Not sure

Arsenal Yes please

Fulham or Bristol Rovers Wouldn;t mind

Derby or Sheffield Wednesday Yep, quite happy either

Luton or Liverpool Not Luton obviosuly, Liverpool I'd fancy aour chances at the moment!!

Stoke or Newcastle Same with Newcastle!

I work in Liverpool so i`d love to see us get to play Rafa`s overpaid & overhyped team of foreigners & hopefully win so I could then take the piss out of everyone at work!Failing that,then either the other Red Scum or Watford as I`ve got mates who supprt them.