92nd minute

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TUT

How many times this season? Leeds, Donny, Brighton, Bristol R.............................................................

Lack of concentration and professionalism. Having said that, if you don't score you are always liable to leak one, particularly as legs begin to tire.

Very disappointing.

KOTK

How many times this season? Leeds, Donny, Brighton, Bristol R.............................................................

Lack of concentration and professionalism. Having said that, if you don't score you are always liable to leak one, particularly as legs begin to tire.

Very disappointing.

KOTK

How many times over the last 10 fecking years, more like!!

Are we assuming that we're too good to go down cos we're nowhere near good enough to go up?

E4e

NOGUD

I think we're too good to go down. Not a chance that's gonna happen. We'll continue to win two games out every five at least. Add that onto our current points and we'll comfortably survive. I just hope we can finish higher than Leeds!

If that is the case, and I think it will be, do we stick with the same manager in the hope that he'll suddenly turn into one that can attract players?

Yes, we should stick with Shez, you want to talk about attracting players? Davies, Ricketts (whom we beat Championship clubs to sign, granted he was cack), Neil Kilkenny, Mark Crossley, Reuben Hazell. This whole "Shez can't attract players" is just bandwagon going around because we didn't have great luck with some targets this January. Look who he brought in at the start of the season. I have no doubts we'll get a batch of new players at the end of this season too. Until there's a reason to get rid of our manager then we'll stay. I think his signings were ambitious, some paid off, some didn't, some are yet to be decided, but at least he got those players rather some cabbage like David Lee or Dean Crowe.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

Are we assuming that we're too good to go down cos we're nowhere near good enough to go up?

E4e

NOGUD

I wonder whether the mods have some kind of virtual mood stabiliser to hand. Satdi we're going up, now, after a tricky away day loss, we're not too good to stay up. Calm down, people. Take it easy. Graphic mood spectrum:

:bigcry::disappointed::rant.sml::angry::mad::mmm::curtains::smoking::):grin::dance::icon_peace:

I think we're too good to go down. Not a chance that's gonna happen. We'll continue to win two games out every five at least. Add that onto our current points and we'll comfortably survive. I just hope we can finish higher than Leeds!

We won't go down, too many points on the board already. We'll get the additional points we need. Even my optimism (of making the playoffs) is waning a little after tonight's result (but that's just with my 'we've lost head-on'). But until it's mathematical impossible I'll keep believing it's possible - still a long way to go and lots of other teams due their blips.

Edited by lookers87

We won't go down, too many points on the board already. We'll get the additional points we need. Even my optimism is waning a little after tonight's result. But until it's mathematical impossible I'll keep believing it's possible.

Definitely, usually the 4th from bottom team finish on around 48 points and that'll be even lower this year because of Bournemouth and Luton being deducted points. I reckon 3 more points would put us safe (even if we lost the rest of our games after that). We shouldn't be looking down, we have nothing to fear in terms of relegation at all. We'll end up around 11th or 10th at the end.

Ricketts was awful. Kilkenny went half way thru the season. Davies flatters to deceive. Will giive you Hazell. Crossley not sure. The lack of preperation for the January transfer window was nothing short of amateurish and shambolic. To be left in that situation after knowing for months it was coming was inexcusable.

Ricketts was awful. Kilkenny went half way thru the season. Davies flatters to deceive. Will giive you Hazell. Crossley not sure. The lack of preperation for the January transfer window was nothing short of amateurish and shambolic. To be left in that situation after knowing for months it was coming was inexcusable.

What? Having two midfielders and two strikers lined up, three strikers if the rumorur about Bridges is true. So he could have brought five players in and ended up with two.

Definitely, usually the 4th from bottom team finish on around 48 points and that'll be even lower this year because of Bournemouth and Luton being deducted points. I reckon 3 more points would put us safe (even if we lost the rest of our games after that). We shouldn't be looking down, we have nothing to fear in terms of relegation at all. We'll end up around 11th or 10th at the end.

Probably right - but I'll keep the faith on the playoffs. I was looking last week and in the past 7-8 seasons no-one with 40 points after 30 games has ever gone down. And as you say there two teams down there with point deductions, so that's why I'm not worried about relegation.