Hughes season over

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1268379,00.html

More reason for the moaners start about shez!

Bye bye play offs....

I dont see how people could attack Shez over Hughes....he had nothing to do with it....

Was always going to be the problem with hughes....we have to patient with him....We have got more out of him than I expected and he has proved he can score goals...

Edited by oafc0000

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I thought you was never going to come again once we signed him :) Pitty you didnt stick to your promise :)

Better this way, means some of the youngsters will hopefully get even more games under their belts.

it means now, we can steady the ship this season, add to the squad nexr season and dont decimate the currnet buch of players, give hughes his first full pre-season in 4-5 years and really push for automatic, the kids know what the league is like now and we have the potential to do very well next year.

hes been missed but if he comes back firing on all cylinders next year he could be worth 25 goals at least,worth the wait?

You've gotta wonder whether the time Hughes spent inside and away from the regular training/playing of a professional footballer has made him more susceptible to injury. Will we ever see Hughes injury free for a prolonged period ???

Bye bye play offs....

I dont see how people could attack Shez over Hughes....he had nothing to do with it....

Was always going to be the problem with hughes....we have to patient with him....We have got more out of him than I expected and he has proved he can score goals...

I agree entirely that we would more than likely have a problem over Hughes's fitness and also a big question mark on the boy Ricketts's attitude. Hence that is why you have what is called a plan b and once again you deny that Shez has done anything wrong !! So what happens on Saturday against Millwall ? Missing are Ricketts, Davies, Hughes, possibly Allesandra and it looks like we are still not interested in signing someone on loan!! If that is not waving the white flag of defeat I dont know what is. The way things are going I cannot wait for the season to finish and we can then look forward to the next one because it is really becoming farcical.

Drphibes

hughes must be lovin it pissed up every night round diggle and getting paid for it give me a job I can do that

What an obnoxious and ignorant comment. Makes one yearn for some form of legislation that ban people from having access to a keyboard.

I agree entirely that we would more than likely have a problem over Hughes's fitness and also a big question mark on the boy Ricketts's attitude. Hence that is why you have what is called a plan b and once again you deny that Shez has done anything wrong !! So what happens on Saturday against Millwall ? Missing are Ricketts, Davies, Hughes, possibly Allesandra and it looks like we are still not interested in signing someone on loan!! If that is not waving the white flag of defeat I dont know what is. The way things are going I cannot wait for the season to finish and we can then look forward to the next one because it is really becoming farcical.

Drphibes

??

How can you have a plan B to missing four of your forwards ??

Drphibes

Assuming that we are still paying our own strikers (I think it's the done thing these days) and paying Constantine as well - who is gonna pay the wages of further loan players? Lets also not forget that we've had Robertson on loan up top as well just recently.

??

How can you have a plan B to missing four of your forwards ??

I tell you what mate you pass me some of those happy pills that you are obviously downing in ridiculous amounts because you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Drphibes

Assuming that we are still paying our own strikers (I think it's the done thing these days) and paying Constantine as well - who is gonna pay the wages of further loan players? Lets also not forget that we've had Robertson on loan up top as well just recently.

Yes we will be paying Hughes and co but not Ricketts who must have been on a decent deal. Also you have to be prepared to payout when injuries hit and thankfully we have a all the Trotman and Everton cash to fund this. No idea what wage Robertson was on but I cannot imagine it being anything substantial.

Drphibes

Really....yet you couldnt answer my question.....trot on....

Well I will give you the answer not that you will be interested ! Its called using the loan market and replacing players that are either out of your plans fullstop or get themselves injured. Hughes has been out for 7 weeks and Ricketts went out of the equation god knows how long ago. I could understand Shez not being bothered about replacing Ricketts maybe if he was only a bit part player for us but he wasnt and you can bet your life that Shez's plans upfront involved Ricketts in a big way.

Drphibes