virgin media are scammers

http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/o...1266918,00.html

theres the link to the virgin media's "oldham athletic" site, it shows highlights of oldham v luton, this should not be allowed, as people pay good money to join latics world and they are showing it for free, and what is there contribution to us for showing our match?

theres the link to the virgin media's "oldham athletic" site, it shows highlights of oldham v luton, this should not be allowed, as people pay good money to join latics world and they are showing it for free, and what is there contribution to us for showing our match?

I.T.V shown the goals on sunday morning,and they were on the Big League on SSP 1 on monday evening.....

So your point is :coffee1:

I was under the impression that you have to sign up to latics world to see the highlights, I know shows on the tele show it but should it be made available to the public whenever they want it? Its good that people can see it whenever like but it just makes me think in that case, im paying 40 pound a year for match commentary

and in addition we know of them shows paying rights to the football league which we get a cut of, I never heard of an agreement with virgin media

i use that link to watch the goals for away matches i dont get to...

never had L/W so cant comment on it, but that link takes ages to come online, and thats when it works!

maybe someone has got wise to it?

thelaticsfan....Go on the Virgin site and watch the highlights,then go on latics world and watch the highlights(not the extended ones)....I will save you the trouble they are the same,I pay for Latics world, for commentry on away games that i can't get to and nothing else.

thelaticsfan....Go on the Virgin site and watch the highlights,then go on latics world and watch the highlights(not the extended ones)....I will save you the trouble they are the same,I pay for Latics world, for commentry on away games that i can't get to and nothing else.

Snap. Can't see the problem myself...........................

Well you've not been listening hard enough then.

Virgin Media entered into a commercial agreement with the Football League to show highlights of Championship, L1 and L2 games on broadband and mobile, and highlights available through their website for approx one week after transmission. The agreement lasts for two years from 2007-8 season and some of the money will be distributed to member clubs.

So Latics are getting a cut, but I don't know how much. Almost all league websites, and highlights, interviews and commentaries under 'World' umbrella are run by the commercial arm of the League under their subsidiary Premium TV.

This is superb, us mac users can't get latics world and despite me writing to them dozens of times asking for a workaround the only option is shelling out good money on parallels and a copy of crappy windows. I want to give them my money and take advantage of latics world but they keep turning me away!

No mate, i am a legitimate business man, with standards (granted not very high ones, but i still have standards!) i dont do anything of that nature.

haha

In that case I retract my scurrilous accusation and apologise unreservedly for any harm caused...

Can you get vista? :grin:

In that case I retract my scurrilous accusation and apologise unreservedly for any harm caused...

Can you get vista? :grin:

i cant as piracy is bad.

Pm me though and im sure ill be able to find you some websites off the board where you will be able to buy it! ahaha