rumour on e-zine

e-zine just seen a post on the e-zine ,thats says shez might not be incharge next season?

Is Sheridan on his way (he doesn't know)

Posted by Fred Perry on 29/3/2008, 10:01 pm

I heard from a good source that TTA are already looking to replace him for next season and have irons in the fire. I would not be devastated, as I think there are some quite obvious flaws in his Mgmt skills. I expect the usual poor response to this (Keep the Faith Etc)

Edited by boboafc

:lol: well that's that then, expect a new manager in the summer!

im fed up of hearing rumours like this. shez will be here next season no matter where we finish this season. can we have an end to all these rumour mongering threads please. we have had far too many recently and im getting bored.

e-zine just seen a post on the e-zine ,thats says shez might not be incharge next season?

Of course there are flaws in Shez's management skills. He is still a newcomer to the job. I would give him another 3 years (5 in total) as long we are not in any danger of going down. He has done wonders this season with a decimated squad.

Cos Ritchie's clearly been FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR more successful hasn't he? :blink:

Yep. He got BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARNSLEY promoted.

Still a load of rubbish as a rumour though and Shez is doing a good job IMHO.

It's actually funny now. Just to clarify, I want him here as I think he has a real future in the game, I think I'm one of a minority who would give him plenty of time - he can take us up. However, just a thought - what would you do if Shez was sacked at the end of the season? What would you make of the TTA then?

I've never been a massive fan of TTA as it is, but I think that'd be the end of it. I'd certainly have the "Owners Out" banners up - I probably would end my supporting of the club, tbh.

It's actually funny now. Just to clarify, I want him here as I think he has a real future in the game, I think I'm one of a minority who would give him plenty of time - he can take us up. However, just a thought - what would you do if Shez was sacked at the end of the season? What would you make of the TTA then?

I've never been a massive fan of TTA as it is, but I think that'd be the end of it. I'd certainly have the "Owners Out" banners up - I probably would end my supporting of the club, tbh.

Diddums.

Of course there are flaws in Shez's management skills. He is still a newcomer to the job. I would give him another 3 years (5 in total) as long we are not in any danger of going down. He has done wonders this season with a decimated squad.

Totally agree with this. We've gone through far too many managers since Royle left -

1994-1997 Graeme Sharp

1997-1998 Neil Warnock

1998-2001 Andy Ritchie

2001-2002 Mick Wadsworth

2002-2003 Iain Dowie

2004-2005 Brian Talbot

2005-2006 Ronnie Moore

2006-Pres John Sheridan

Out of interest, how long did royle have not ahieving much before he got success. It was before my time but i seem to recall it was some time.

Totally agree with this. We've gone through far too many managers since Royle left -

1994-1997 Graeme Sharp

1997-1998 Neil Warnock

1998-2001 Andy Ritchie

2001-2002 Mick Wadsworth

2002-2003 Iain Dowie

2004-2005 Brian Talbot

2005-2006 Ronnie Moore

2006-Pres John Sheridan

1994-1997 Graeme Sharp

1997-1998 Neil Warnock

1998-2001 Andy Ritchie

2001-2002 Mick Wadsworth

2002-2003 Iain Dowie

2004-2005 Brian Talbot

2005-2006 Ronnie Moore

2006-Pres John Sheridan

The worst manager in that list managed to get the longest time in the job so it's not always true, Sharp should have gone long before he did! Shez however has shown he can get us up there and is getting us up there again now, definately should continue in the job.

Never been a massive fan of the TTA Why ever not? Most ridiculous statement I ahve heard in along time.

What have the TTA done wrong?

The chances of Shez being sacked are very slim indeed.

So the question is pointless, but I would assume there are behind the scenes questions. I am a 100% Shez inner, but even I could see how he could be a bit of a oain in the arse to have working for you. Still I would go through it as I think he will be great. But I tihnk the TTA are more vital to the club at the moment. You could get another manager with a reasonable chance of getting more sucess than we have had, but you will get no-one to come in as owner to plough the money and commitment in. Donlt misunderstand me, SHez in all the way.

tHe TTA have been consistent for years, and if you don't trust the TTA then you clearly have a problem with any sort of authority.

The TTA will go, they has said so, but they will leave us stronger than when they arrived, and their plan is to leave us self financing.

Bbut we are on gates of 4,500.

We don't really deserve to be in the Championship

Edited by singe

1994-1997 Graeme Sharp

1997-1998 Neil Warnock

1998-2001 Andy Ritchie

2001-2002 Mick Wadsworth

2002-2003 Iain Dowie

2004-2005 Brian Talbot

2005-2006 Ronnie Moore

2006-Pres John Sheridan

"Pres John Sheridan"? Ah, that's why he's leaving: he's taking the position of US President... :grin:

Mind you, any fecker is better than Dubya.

Never been a massive fan of the TTA Why ever not? Most ridiculous statement I ahve heard in along time.

What have the TTA done wrong?

The chances of Shez being sacked are very slim indeed.

So the question is pointless, but I would assume there are behind the scenes questions. I am a 100% Shez inner, but even I could see how he could be a bit of a oain in the arse to have working for you. Still I would go through it as I think he will be great. But I tihnk the TTA are more vital to the club at the moment. You could get another manager with a reasonable chance of getting more sucess than we have had, but you will get no-one to come in as owner to plough the money and commitment in. Donlt misunderstand me, SHez in all the way.

Don't get me wrong, they fought bloody hard to get us the stadium upgrade - can't fault 'em for that. However, dare I say it... I don't trust them. Where are they all the time? There's just a few things they need to prove to me - I'll be fair, and understand those who want Shez to prove to them what he's about. Works both ways I guess.

Without causing too much fuss, I blamed them last season for, well, messing the season up with Haining/Porter/Wellens and their contracts etc. This season, to be fair, they've impressed me more.

Don't get me wrong, they fought bloody hard to get us the stadium upgrade - can't fault 'em for that. However, dare I say it... I don't trust them. Where are they all the time? There's just a few things they need to prove to me - I'll be fair, and understand those who want Shez to prove to them what he's about. Works both ways I guess.

Without causing too much fuss, I blamed them last season for, well, messing the season up with Haining/Porter/Wellens and their contracts etc. This season, to be fair, they've impressed me more.

How TTA are too blame for those three leaving i'll never know (we didn't even make an effort to keep Haining), if you're looking to blame someone for last season then it's surely the manager, who failed to strengthen the squad with players and scared many potential signings off by saying any player to sign would be back up only.