Happy St. George's Day

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could not give a monkeys to be honest.....

How very dare you! Not being interested in a Turkish Soldier in the Roman army who never set foot in this country and is known as he refused to obey orders and was killed because of it. And some made up rubbish about dragons. It's just so very English.

How very dare you! Not being interested in a Turkish Soldier in the Roman army who never set foot in this country and is known as he refused to obey orders and was killed because of it. And some made up rubbish about dragons. It's just so very English.

yawn

no wonder we don't have a national holiday

Its pathetic that people think so little of their country. Happy St Georges Day, the English celebration day. Do the irish really celebrate St Patricks for Patrick, I think not. More to do with the pride they show in being Irish. therefore I am 100% english and will wish everyone a happy St Georges Day, have one for your country

Its pathetic that people think so little of their country. Happy St Georges Day, the English celebration day. Do the irish really celebrate St Patricks for Patrick, I think not. More to do with the pride they show in being Irish. therefore I am 100% english and will wish everyone a happy St Georges Day, have one for your country

No the real reason for st patricks day is so they can drink all day great day for pubs why do we not do a simlier thing?

well there was no need to respond then sir

I disagree....

If more people dont air there disapproval we might end up with a national holiday!!

Sod that, theres money to be earnt!!!

(by the way I own my own company and a national holday = no revenue = unhappy me)

Also Englands a ###### hole and a shadow of its former self and I dont see anything worth celebrtating to be frank...

Edited by oafc0000

Also Englands a ###### hole and a shadow of its former self and I dont see anything worth celebrtating to be frank...

You don't own Visitbritain.com then?

I go to Oldham for my holidays at least once a year.

I disagree....

If more people dont air there disapproval we might end up with a national holiday!!

Sod that, theres money to be earnt!!!

(by the way I own my own company and a national holday = no revenue = unhappy me)

England may be a 5hithole but its OUR 5hithole! And im still proud

England may be a 5hithole but its OUR 5hithole! And im still proud

I echo your sentiments Mr Owl.

Couldn't give a hoots about the doom and gloom mongers, they will all be in their little coven in the Ford Stand on saturday rubbing their hands and murmuring amongst themselves to decide who to hurl their abuse at. They are not happy unless they have something to moan about. They are the kind of people who would moan i they won the lottery and their numbers were not drawn out in their preferred order. Sheshhh!!!

I am a very very proud English man and I wish every like minded Englishman a very happy St. Georges Day. :England::England::England:

BORN IN ENGLAND. LIVE IN ENGLAND. DIE IN ENGLAND