Lookers bar stuff

What is going to happen with the pics in the bar after Saturdays game?

Will they be available for sale?

Over the last few weeks there have been some envious eyes cast over some of the framed photographs, and I for one would really like the picture of Palmer after breaking the goalscoring record against Ipswich.

Do I need to bring my screwdriver?

KtF,

Derek.

Personally, I hope the club don't go about cashing in on pieces of history such as this and keep it for the new stand once it's erected. But it wouldn't surprise me if it happened.....

Agreed, these should stay with the club and be part of the new stand. It would be a massive shame if they were sold off to make a quick buck. No doubt they would be going to genuine die hard fans, i'd be interested in buying one myself, but it just doesn't seem right somehow.

What is going to happen with the pics in the bar after Saturdays game?

Will they be available for sale?

Over the last few weeks there have been some envious eyes cast over some of the framed photographs, and I for one would really like the picture of Palmer after breaking the goalscoring record against Ipswich.

Do I need to bring my screwdriver?

KtF,

Derek.

Like :censored: you're getting the Palmer picture, it's mine all MIIIIIIIIINE you :censored: !!!!! :argue:

:blush:

Forgot about the shirts in the lower bar.... ummmm now were am I going to stash that screw driver ???

Pretty poor selection though aint they? Two from toffs, the dennis the menace monstrosity and that horrible Dark green Pony effort, oh and the predominantly white effort as well. Can't see us causing a stampede to get our hands on those. However what are they gonna do with the leftover beer, will be out of date by next season, going cheap?

Is the bar still open after the game? might have a few in there and shed a tear for the old place!

Pretty poor selection though aint they? Two from toffs, the dennis the menace monstrosity and that horrible Dark green Pony effort, oh and the predominantly white effort as well. Can't see us causing a stampede to get our hands on those. However what are they gonna do with the leftover beer, will be out of date by next season, going cheap?

Is the bar still open after the game? might have a few in there and shed a tear for the old place!

Your right they are a poor selection .......... but there's one! Don't think its open afterwards...........

Your right they are a poor selection .......... but there's one! Don't think its open afterwards...........

If you are thinking of the signed framed Liddell shirt in the BB lounge then you need to think again Mark. That one (there's 2 actually now) is going into safe keeping for the new gen BB lounge!

If you are thinking of the signed framed Liddell shirt in the BB lounge then you need to think again Mark. That one (there's 2 actually now) is going into safe keeping for the new gen BB lounge!

Now what would I be doing hanging around the BB bar ??? I've actually bought my own playstation now ... couldn't wait for the club to start knocking the Lookers down anymore!!

All the items from the Royle Bar and the Boundary Blues lounge will be taken down and be put into storage ready to be used in the new stand.

:tongue1:

I'm still bringing a screwdriver :toilet: I'm having something