I'll hold my hands up now and concede that John Sheridan clearly knows more about football than I do. :grin:

I'd been begging him to end the "pointless experiment" of Eardley in midfield for the past three games.

Now I understand. It wasn't just the goals either - he carried a genuine threat (admittedly against a shyte team) all afternoon.

Eards - you're our 12 goal midfielder for next year mate.

Shez - I'll never doubt you again, promise. :lol:

Edited by garcon

Eardley is ######, so is Taylor, Smalley will never be a footballer as long as I have a hole in my head. Lomax has flattered to decieve, Lids legs have gone, good ridance to bad rubbish with Macca leaving, we should never have signed Allott, he was crap first time and worse this time. Greagan is a clumsy oaf, Hazell wasn't good enough for Chesterfield, Crossley should be put out to grass, this new physio is rubbish.

As the man on Radio5 said something like "Oldham will be a contender next season". There are only about 8000 seats at BP next season, it would be awful if any of you missed it, season tickets are still on sale, don't be disappointed, don't miss out.

Sounds like a good performance. I fear it'll be his last in a Latics shirt. :(

Not sure about this one ......... was his kissing of the badge after his first significant ?????

Both him and Taylor had fantastic games today ... a great balance to the side, wonder if it had anything to do with Taylor being on the left :mmm:

Sounds like a good performance. I fear it'll be his last in a Latics shirt. :(

Been thinking this for weeks personally.....would be gutted to lose him. And now, even to lose him to a silly offer (I know needs must) but he really could be the Wellens we've been searching for. Been very happy with his run in the middle even though I originally thought it was just all about adding on some pounds to his fee. Any interested parties before will be even more interested after Crewe. Just hope we can resist and see Eards push us onwards and upwards!

Not sure about this one ......... was his kissing of the badge after his first significant ????

May I quote Half Man Half Biscuit's "The Referee's Alphabet"...

"The 'K' is for the kissing of the badge. How ridiculous does that look six months later when they're at another club"