Next Seasons Away Shirt

Tommy_Fent

Will you be buying it our new away kit?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying it our new away kit?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll wait until I see it before I make a judgement.

Are we due a new home kit this year?

I don't think so. Regarding the away kit, I think the club should have redisgned it but kept the tangerine and blue theme as it's obviosly popular.

I don't think so. Regarding the away kit, I think the club should have redisgned it but kept the tangerine and blue theme as it's obviosly popular.

I think the next home kit should have tangerine trim instead of red

But why would they listen to what us fans want, eh? :grin:

Money has to be made in more than one way.

I will, looking forward to seeing it properly, instead of on the computer screen. :grin:

By the way, can you see the picture of the new shirt there<<<<<, or have I done it wrong again?

Edited by Xander_OAFC

I will, looking forward to seeing it properly, instead of on the computer screen. :grin:

By the way, can you see the picture of the new shirt there<<<<<, or have I done it wrong again?

wrong again :grin:

must have had my head in the sand somewhere... as i didn't know we were getting a new one!!

what colour is it? sounds like vomit by the sounds of things.... does anyone have a pic?

it's like chelsea's,think it's better than that crap salmon pink one,cue the onslaught.

it's like chelsea's,think it's better than that crap salmon pink one,cue the onslaught.

From what I can see, it is more a snotty baby sick colour, not flourescent yellow/green (whatever Chelski's is) but it is only a drawing that I have seen.

That's the students sorted as well :wink:

I Remember a converstaion with mark about Hi-Vis day.... First local away game of the season when we are wearing it, the whole cowd has to go in hi-vis jackets, vests, anything you can find.. with names on the back in marker pen... the stewards wont know what has hit them.... and the away fans better wear shades...

B)

From what I can see, it is more a snotty baby sick colour, not flourescent yellow/green (whatever Chelski's is) but it is only a drawing that I have seen

The official name is Fluo-Yellow - slight hint that it is flourescent... the carlotti designers are just morons.. they just copy the main designs from the big teams...

I think the next home kit should have tangerine trim instead of red

:blink:

Errr.. last time I checked there wasnt a hint of red in our home strip???

Edited by BigfinLatic

Always used to get Home and Away kits without fail, whether I liked them or not.

However since the policy of new away shirt every season, with previous years becoming the 3rd kit I have stopped buying away shirts altogether as in essence they are only 'valid' for one season. In the genuine sense of a 3rd kit, when is it ever going to be used when the 2nd kit is orange / hi-vis etc etc.? It gets used a few times as a token jesture to make the policy seem OK.

Also - because they change so often it doesn't become recognisable to away fans either, its just a football shirt. Part of the reason for buying it to show off your 'colours'.

Therefore - Home shirt only for me from now on.

It was the fans choice so plenty must like it! I will be buying it. At least its a bit different.

I hate it, but will buy it anyway, glutten for punishment.

Furious at the decision to Ditch tangerine to 3rd kit, because loads of teams play in blue & yellow so we'll use the 3rd kit loads :angry:

Yep, Moi

i didnt.i emailed the club asking it to keep the tangerine dream kit.....i honestly cant beleive that fans actually voted for it.....i reckon it was circulated to other forums so other fans picked it for us so they can have a good laugh at it next season

i didnt.i emailed the club asking it to keep the tangerine dream kit.....i honestly cant beleive that fans actually voted for it.....i reckon it was circulated to other forums so other fans picked it for us so they can have a good laugh at it next season

People should wait and see what it actually looks like in the flesh before totally writing it off.

I was a bit disappointed when i came to buy the tangerine kit. Expected it to be better.