GOOD LUCK RANGERS

Is this not a continuation of the 'Rangers v Celtic' thread where Rangers and Celtic fans call each other racists?

At no point did anyone call Rangers fans racist... mindless idiotic thugs, yes....

...also, it is interesting that a good luck Rangers message has been posted on here, at first I started thinking - when will a rangers fan ever read this board, then I noticed the other fundamental errors with the statement, firstly - when will a rangers fan ever learn to read, and then secondly, when will a rangers fan ever manage to figure out the mysterios light box with tippy tappy buttons - dark magic that is, dark....

I work in manchester and I have never seen anything like. It's just a sea of blue, white & red. The atmosphere is great, so much so am going joining them now.

Tell me about its quite amazing really am a little jealous what with them all on the booze all day in the sun then going to one of the biggest games in their history tonight while I sit in this office.

That said am going to dread getting home tonight as my train goes past the COM.

Incidentally does anyonelse thing Neal Eardley and Barry Ferguson have a striking similarity or is it just me.

Edited by GlossopLatic

The club do, now. Some of the fans aren't quite there yet.

Neither are some of our's.

Hope Darcheville slams in a last minute winner to shut the Zenit racists up. Whatever problems Rangers have, they're nowhere near as bad as St Petersburg's.

Edited by jsslatic

Got a mate from my school days who is going to the game and is a Rangers fan so I'd be pleased if they won it for him but overall not too bothered. A good game with plenty of goals will do me.

Can't see that really happening though with the way Rangers have got to the final.

Penalty shoot out it is :wink:

i dont get a the moaning about the way rangers have got the final, brilliant defending, excellent determination, being a latics fan i'd take that for our team any day of the week, so be saying well done and cheer them on

Totally agree with you .... really enjoyed watching them in the later stages

i dont get a the moaning about the way rangers have got the final, brilliant defending, excellent determination, being a latics fan i'd take that for our team any day of the week, so be saying well done and cheer them on

You could put your money on no goals in ninety minutes at 6/1.

Eastern European football continues to have a terrible racist problem which it's authorities seem to have no interest in addressing. Regarding the Rangers/Celtic thing, allegations of racism against Celtic are as absurb as they are well founded against Rangers. There is sectarianism on both sides, but players of all colours and creeds have always been accepted at Celtic, it just isn't right to assume that they are two sides of the same coin in that regard.

Indeed. My Rangers supporting 'mate', Jock Andy, is terrible. He always despised Boumsong particularly and openly admitted they have racist support. I remember walking down the street, him sporting a Rangers shirt, and 2 stanis coming the other way.....he jumped in front of the poor ######, pushed out his chest and menacingly said "Shouldnt you two be in a :censored: mosque?"

Cant fault his balls!

you telling me that if by some miracle we got in europe that you take a nil nil every time and win on penalties? play to your strengths i say

I would love it, just love it, if a club (especially a little one) won the F.A. Cup by failing to score a goal over 210 minutes (some rounds 120 minutes) and then winning every round and the Final on penalties. Then perhaps we could get back to the good old days, when teams had to play each other as long as it took, through replays on neutral grounds, before they earned the right to progress to the next round. Now we have the police determining when replays take place and the big clubs' commitments resulting in the F.A. capitulating and doing away with replays in some rounds.

rbugfwg5r5me7iyzxs.jpg

:shock:

that picture is ace!!

i've just got in from my shift and what a day... i should of known what was in store when i saw a pack of rangers fans falling out of sainsburys's on mosley street a 1/4 past 7 this morning with a carry out...

they have done their club proud in my view... nissed as pewts but cheery, polite and i have seriously never laughed as much as i have been doing, driving through the city centre... that was until they closed it at 2pm!!!

i've never seen anything like it before and they rate very highly, far, far above our red friends at old trafford, and in my opinion they were tons better behaved than when england have played at old trafford!!

i think i've been offered virtually ever drink on the market at some point today, and to see a mass of blue and white walking down mosley st this afters was incredible to watch... even when it seemingly parted like moses was in charge to let an ambulance through....

yeah... on that basis i will be cheering for them tonight, british team or not!!!

Eastern European football continues to have a terrible racist problem which it's authorities seem to have no interest in addressing. Regarding the Rangers/Celtic thing, allegations of racism against Celtic are as absurb as they are well founded against Rangers. There is sectarianism on both sides, but players of all colours and creeds have always been accepted at Celtic, it just isn't right to assume that they are two sides of the same coin in that regard.

Blatant lies. Mark Walters anyone?