GOOD LUCK RANGERS

Same here.

O dear its not going to good this is it! "From all at Oldham Athletic" lol

Also its just showed the rangers fans jumping on garages and things in manchester :censored:ty centre. Least they are doing some good.,

Guest oa_exile
I don't mind much either way :wacko:

I understand the analogy, but not the "sorry Bob?"

Aye , the Middle East is a large place :blink: easy mistake to make :lol:

Is this not a continuation of the 'Rangers v Celtic' thread where Rangers and Celtic fans call each other racists?

I would have thought this would have been an ideal opportunity for them to get together and condemn the openly racist team, rather than continue pointing at their own hidden bigotry.

I'll be wanting Rangers to win as they are a British team who I have nothing against, but then again I don't have to put up with their fans on my doorstep.

Is this not a continuation of the 'Rangers v Celtic' thread where Rangers and Celtic fans call each other racists?

I would have thought this would have been an ideal opportunity for them to get together and condemn the openly racist team, rather than continue pointing at their own hidden bigotry.

Eastern European football continues to have a terrible racist problem which it's authorities seem to have no interest in addressing. Regarding the Rangers/Celtic thing, allegations of racism against Celtic are as absurb as they are well founded against Rangers. There is sectarianism on both sides, but players of all colours and creeds have always been accepted at Celtic, it just isn't right to assume that they are two sides of the same coin in that regard.

Eastern European football continues to have a terrible racist problem which it's authorities seem to have no interest in addressing. Regarding the Rangers/Celtic thing, allegations of racism against Celtic are as absurb as they are well founded against Rangers. There is sectarianism on both sides, but players of all colours and creeds have always been accepted at Celtic, it just isn't right to assume that they are two sides of the same coin in that regard.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAWWNNNNNNNN!!!!!

So Rangers dont accept players of a different colour????

Im confused!!!