Should we get anything from the Richards transfer I'd make him our top target.

Tall, quick striker for Stockport....only 23 and has scored 20 goals this season. Dale couldn't handle him, always running off the last defender, holding the ball up well and turned the Dale defence inside out. The lads got potential....I would love us to splash out on him because I think he could make the step up and more.

We usually look up for our new influx of players....but I'd definitely pursue this guy. I also rated their left winger who reminded me of Smalley.

Tall, quick striker for Stockport....only 23 and has scored 20 goals this season. Dale couldn't handle him, always running off the last defender, holding the ball up well and turned the Dale defence inside out. The lads got potential....I would love us to splash out on him because I think he could make the step up and more.

We usually look up for our new influx of players....but I'd definitely pursue this guy. I also rated their left winger who reminded me of Smalley.

Be very suprised if a Championship side doesnt put a bid in for him. His movement off the ball is superb. He'll cost a fair whack as Stocky have got a quality player there.

Early bird catches the worm!

If we get in their quick enough....300k should do it.

If only.

Stockport know they have a gem on their hands. You only have to speak to there fans and see who the majority have on the back of their shirts to realise who there best player is. £300k would be nowhere near enough. Double and a big sell on clause at least and you might be right. He'll either be at stockport or the championship next season - the only other league 1 club he'd go would be like most other players. Leeds.

CRAIG DAVIES!!!!!

Oldham Scouts cant watch every team play

No, but they must have contacts there afterall that's where we signed Wes Wilkinson from. Missed the boat somewhat as having seen the lad at first hand yesterday he really is a top prospect. Doubt we would be able to afford him. Having said that Porter was being watched by a few bigger clubs taht hesitated and we nipped in so you never know.

Where were the Latics scouts when he was playing for Woodley Sports a couple of years ago ?

His potential was there for all to see and the asking price was around £2,000.

Or the Burnley, Crewe, tranmere, Bury, Rochdale, Blackpol etc scouts?