something different than ogrady subjects

morning chaps and gals just thought i would try and change the subjects abit on here this week as its ogrady this ogrady that 1st of all WELCOME TO OLDHAM OGRADY!!!!

ANYWAY as i like a good old start of the season bet ive gone £10 on oldham to win the league and £20 to go up auto or through the playoffs

i was just wondering what other peoples opinions was of who is going to be up there this season

obviously leeds will be there but im not sure about leicester city this year with all the changes they will have but ive got a sneaky feeling about huddersfield this year (if parker stays fit) stan is a great manager and with over guarntead 15000 there every week i think they will be strong this time around

my picks this year are oldham hudds leeds southend and maybe brighton to all be stong contenders for promotion???

:grin:

morning chaps and gals just thought i would try and change the subjects abit on here this week as its ogrady this ogrady that 1st of all WELCOME TO OLDHAM OGRADY!!!!

ANYWAY as i like a good old start of the season bet ive gone £10 on oldham to win the league and £20 to go up auto or through the playoffs

i was just wondering what other peoples opinions was of who is going to be up there this season

obviously leeds will be there but im not sure about leicester city this year with all the changes they will have but ive got a sneaky feeling about huddersfield this year (if parker stays fit) stan is a great manager and with over guarntead 15000 there every week i think they will be strong this time around

my picks this year are oldham hudds leeds southend and maybe brighton to all be stong contenders for promotion???

:grin:

Careful, its a bit off topic - dont want to upset the natives!! :grin:

Guest oa_exile

ANYWAY as i like a good old start of the season bet ive gone £10 on oldham to win the league and £20 to go up auto or through the playoff

What odds can you get on O'Grady scoring 20 next season ? :grin:

:getmecoat:

In advance of our signing I had Oldham E/W at 28/1, just in case ours odds dropped like a stone.

I can't get on to oddschecker at work, what are we now 40/1..? :wink:

Just kidding, O grady is just what we need hungery to get int he squad but seemingly not a prima donna wanting guarantee.

Couple of more signings to lift the spirits and we are set for lift off.

and with over guarntead 15000 there every week i think they will be strong this time around

I wouldnt be suprised if they have a poor set of results we see their attendance plummet... people probably said 'we'll see what its like but if we dont like it we've only lost £100'

what do you think?

Edited by flytrap

I wouldnt be suprised if they have a poor set of results we see their attendance plummet... people probably said 'we'll see what its like but if we dont like it we've only lost £100'

what do you think?

It does make it easier for those who can't make every game and makes it a damn sight cheaper. You could miss 10 games and still pay under £6 for the other 13 you did see.

Can't see them always getting a full house every time.

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

Aren't Hibs paying for his rehabilatation? He ain't coming here!!

No they are only letting him use their “facilities” whereas we were paying for an off-peak gym pass at JJB….. and he still turned us down.

Fair enough their “facilities” amount to a £3 million pound fitness centre.

Aren't Hibs paying for his rehabilatation? He ain't coming here!!

Absolute rubbish! Where did you hear that!!!

Next you will be saying Murray has signed for Shrewsbury.... honestly... some of the rubbish you hear on this board...

Edited by BigfinLatic

I must of been asleep when everyone discussed huddersfields attendances. I've just checked out there prices and im amazed. The downside is their profit margin will be :censored: for each ST (year on year) but the fact they have all those fans buying food, drink, bets, shirts and an atmosphere is a winning formulae for their bank. They gambled and it's paid off - until they start loosing of course.

i think going back to the original question on this post, i thnk everbody is expecting leeds to walk it or something - im not convinced maybe voting on th basis i hate the dirty yorkshire **** but i dont think for one minute they will get away with scoring as mant late goals as they did this season.

i think one team from the promotion teams does well and i think MK Dons will have a good season - don think any of the releagted teams will do that well.

one team i think will do well is Northampton, so that my tip from this seasons chasing pack apart from us of course, southend and carlisle will be mid-table me thinks