Away game Milage next season

Away game milage next season

The full low-down is below (all distances expressed as round trips): Promoted and relegated teams in bold

Brighton & Hove Albion: 535.4 miles

Bristol Rovers: 283.2 miles

Carlisle United: 246.6 miles

Cheltenham Town: 283.2 miles

Colchester United: 469.6 miles

Crewe Alexandra: 93.8 miles

Hartlepool United: 229.6 miles

Hereford United: 297.4 miles

Huddersfield Town: 44.2 miles

Leeds United: 68 miles

Leicester City: 218.8 miles

Leyton Orient: 454.6 miles

Millwall: 430.4 miles

Milton Keynes Dons: 332.2 miles

Northampton Town: 291.8 miles

Peterborough United: 294.8 miles

Scunthorpe United: 161.6 miles

Southend United: 487.4 miles

Stockport County: 29.4 miles

Swindon Town: 344.6 miles

Tranmere Rovers: 98 miles

Walsall: 177.4 miles

Yeovil Town: 481.4 miles

which games do you want to go to ?

www.oldhamathletic.co.uk

Brighton is the always a good weekender, I just hope we get look on the fixture like we did in 2006-2007 season B)

With the cost of fuel increasing every other day - I think we could see a lot more car shares this season to the away games.

If anyone doesnt drive or needs a lift its always worth while posting on here.

It won't work out as planned, but if I try to get to all the ones I haven't been to that'll be:

Colchester United: 469.6 miles

Hereford United: 297.4 miles

Leyton Orient: 454.6 miles

Peterborough United: 294.8 miles

Southend United: 487.4 miles

Yeovil Town: 481.4 miles

Which will be the best part of 4,000 miles. :blink:

Mine are as follows - unless we have a title/playoff/relegation decider against any of the o'ther teams that i may just go to!!

Firstly Hull City Friendly (not sure on the mileage) but looking forward to this one as i have connections in Hull.

Leyton Orient: 454.6 miles (Depends when this and the millwall games fall)

Mine are as follows - unless we have a title/playoff/relegation decider against any of the o'ther teams that i may just go to!!

Firstly Hull City Friendly (not sure on the mileage) but looking forward to this one as i have connections in Hull.

Leyton Orient: 454.6 miles (Depends when this and the millwall games fall)

Hull City friendly is at home isn't it?

Edited by jbroyton

I hope your going to plant a few trees to reduce your carbon footprint then D_S :grin:

I plan to pull up a few trees with singing performances next season, especially at home if only to keep up with those alleged fantastic RRE acoustics.....not forgetting the drum. ;)

Brighton is the always a good weekender, I just hope we get look on the fixture like we did in 2006-2007 season B)

With the cost of fuel increasing every other day - I think we could see a lot more car shares this season to the away games.

If anyone doesnt drive or needs a lift its always worth while posting on here.

i have mooted a car share forum on here before (wendies had one on there rivals as did sjoke )surely wouldnt take that much to set up !

you never know u you might get a fit blonde like we did for leeds this year ! ta beardy lol

Edited by peanuts

some people probably think these milages are bad,what i wouldnt mind findin out how many miles our darn sarf supporters will cover,just think us locals only have 23 away games to go to,these poor buggers have 46 if there extremist supporters who wont miss a kick,so come on you shandys lets find out your seasons milage for the up coming tour of duty

some people probably think these milages are bad,what i wouldnt mind findin out how many miles our darn sarf supporters will cover,just think us locals only have 23 away games to go to,these poor buggers have 46 if there extremist supporters who wont miss a kick,so come on you shandys lets find out your seasons milage for the up coming tour of duty

All of them, i'm even planning cancelling my holiday for this season!

i have mooted a car share forum on here before (wendies had one on there rivals as did sjoke )surely wouldnt take that much to set up !

you never know u you might get a fit blonde like we did for leeds this year ! ta beardy lol

I'm sure we can set up an away day forum for car shares and info .. leave it with us

I've cheated by moving 7.7 miles North. Should make all the difference :)

2 trips to cheltenham! :bblue2:

you on for the weekenders again ritchie?

I may join you in stopping over next Season. We were oh so close to stopping down for the night last time and would have if we'd got a winner that day! Has the rugby finished yet? :grin:

Sorry for going off topic but I can't let "Weekender" go by without it stirring memories of the Flowered Up classic. If only they had been from Manchester, they would have been massive.

Warning: Links contain strong language and adult themes.

I may join you in stopping over next Season. We were oh so close to stopping down for the night last time and would have if we'd got a winner that day! Has the rugby finished yet? :grin:

Sorry for going off topic but I can't let "Weekender" go by without it stirring memories of the Flowered Up classic. If only they had been from Manchester, they would have been massive.

Warning: Links contain strong language and adult themes.

More the merrier !!! we found a little watering hole that stops open til 4 am

Football wasnt bad either :grin:

2 trips to cheltenham! :bblue2:

you on for the weekenders again ritchie?

There will only be one trip to Cheltenham (unless we get them in the cup) as Bristol Rovers will be playing at the Memorial Ground next season... mark my words.

(Just seen the other thread on this topic. I appologise for not climbing up the watchtower and spotting that iceberg)

I reckon that I'm looking at about 5,000 miles next season as I'm being a part-timer again.

Add on another 15,000 for England games (Cheating really because the 7020 miles for Kazakhstan is actually after the end of next season) and it looks like my carbon footprint will be rather impressive.

I'm already looking forwards to the Diego solo in the Chaddy end at the first game of next season.

Edited by Latics & England